Pot Of Chili

Decorating By CINDY1956 Updated 14 Dec 2008 , 5:20am by dmich

CINDY1956 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CINDY1956 Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 4:44am
post #1 of 8

I have a friend that is wanting to do the Chili Cook Off thing and she wants to make a big pot of pudding in a crock pot...and have whip cream for sour cream, etc... and she says, she has seen this done somewhere, has anybody else seen this or have ideas?
Any ideas would be helpful...It's her birthday that day so that's why she wants to be different...thanks

7 replies
dmich Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dmich Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 4:54am
post #2 of 8

Enter "chili" in the search box and several pics will pop up. There's one in a crockpot, though it doesn't include the dollop of sour cream. Good luck!

dadawley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dadawley Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 5:00am
post #3 of 8

Hi, If you type "crockpot" in the search field you get a couple pics to pop up! Best of luck! thumbs_up.gif

CINDY1956 Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 5:01am
post #4 of 8

Thanks, I did see those.. She's trying NOT to have to make a CAKE,
Just using a really crock pot full of pudding...So I think she's looking for ideas for pudding and how to make it look like Chili....
I just thought I would ask on here, seems like so many people have such GREAT ideas..

dmich Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 5:06am
post #5 of 8

You haven't talked her out of that yet? icon_smile.gif

dadawley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dadawley Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 5:06am
post #6 of 8

Oh I see...maybe your friend can incorporate some bits or chunks of Oreo cookies or chocolate Jelly beans, i.e. "Jelly Belly's"

CINDY1956 Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 5:14am
post #7 of 8

I think if I talk too much, I'll be making the crockpot full of chili cake like in the pictures on here....
Trying to stay out of that, we are remodeling our kitchen the first week of Feb. and this is the somewhere in feb. but with all remodels, nothing seems to go as planned... so I would HATE to think of trying to do anything.

dmich Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 5:20am
post #8 of 8

Good call. Knowing the way most remodels tend to go, you might end up baking a cake in a bbq. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%