Christmas Cookies! 11 Year Old Needs Help, Quick! (Me)

Baking By CupcakePrincess986 Updated 14 Dec 2008 , 3:41am by TracyLH

CupcakePrincess986 Posted 13 Dec 2008 , 6:58pm
post #1 of 6

I am only 11 yrs., and for Christmas I want to bake some super simple Christmas cookies for my family! I don't know what I should bake! icon_redface.gif So any ideas? It would mean a lot to me! Thanks! icon_cool.gif

5 replies
SILVERCAT Posted 13 Dec 2008 , 7:08pm
post #2 of 6

Christmas trees! You will need green icing and some white and a little red for decos. Search the gallery for some ideas. Good Luck

riSHEL Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 3:07am
post #3 of 6

Maybe Christmas Stockings. Just red and white icing, then you can personalize them by putting each persons name on their cookie. Good luck, have fun and keep up that wonderful Christmas spirit icon_biggrin.gif

dmich Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 3:25am
post #4 of 6

...or wreaths. Green icing, plus a little red for decorations (like berries). Good for you!

-K8memphis Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 3:32am
post #5 of 6

Could you make red dough and white dough, roll a skinny sausage of each color and twist them together and cut little lenghts off and form candy canes and then bake?

TracyLH Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 3:41am
post #6 of 6

Mittens are another idea. If you need a good recipe that holds its shape, here is a link to the No Fail Sugar Cookie recipe here on CC:

Also, here is a favorite royal icing of many here on CC:

I just took a peek at your profile and your cakes are SO cute! I wish I had done that well when I was 11! I didn't even start cookies until I was over 20 years older than you! icon_lol.gif

Have fun! Be sure to post your pictures!

Quote by @%username% on %date%