Elf Yourself Web Site

Decorating By loriemoms Updated 13 Dec 2008 , 11:16pm by adven68

loriemoms Posted 13 Dec 2008 , 1:53pm
post #1 of 6

I know this web site is rather known, but we have so much fun with it, I had to post it to those who never tried it!

happy holidays!

5 replies
jouj Posted 13 Dec 2008 , 7:25pm
post #2 of 6

I love it, I know it from last year, and used it to send greetings to all our friends. Of course, I used the photos of my kids, my husband and me.

mommicakes Posted 13 Dec 2008 , 7:45pm
post #3 of 6

we found it again this year. this time we used all of our kids and made the "disco" version and sent that to my folks. my mother thought it was hysterical. icon_lol.gif when i saw the final version, i almost peed myself. it was funny. everyone should try it. icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif

millermom Posted 13 Dec 2008 , 8:04pm
post #4 of 6

I had the dumbest thing happen with "Elf Yourself" yesterday.

My nephews sent me an e-mail with a link to an "Elf Yourself" video they put together with them and their grandparents disco dancing as elves. I watched it as soon as I got the e-mail; it was so cute!

Well, last night, I brought up my e-mail to show it to the rest of my family, and I kept getting a message from my filtering software that it could not show it because of "adult content." Can you imagine??!!

Fortunately, my husband is a computer guru, and can fix it, when he has the time to sit down and see what's happening, but I was a little frustrated anyway.

Just had to vent. Computers can be so frustrating, but so wonderful at the same time (ie. this website!!)

millermom Posted 13 Dec 2008 , 8:06pm
post #5 of 6

This website being wonderful, I mean!! icon_biggrin.gif

adven68 Posted 13 Dec 2008 , 11:16pm
post #6 of 6

exremely funny...I definitely recommend it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%