Has Anyone Heard From Jibbies?

Lounge By Deb_ Updated 16 Dec 2008 , 6:00pm by Katie-Bug

Deb_ Posted 13 Dec 2008 , 3:48am
post #1 of 10

I haven't seen any posts by her recently and I was wondering if maybe she changed her screen name. I miss you Jibbies........you always had very good ideas and advice.

9 replies
jen1977 Posted 13 Dec 2008 , 3:53am
post #2 of 10

I haven't seen her or wgoat!

lardbutt Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 12:29am
post #3 of 10

I really think wgoat changed her name, but i can't figure out who she is now! I know somebody once posted not to call them be their fomer screen name, but I don't know who it was or is! lol

I liked both of them. Maybe they will make an appearance. icon_lol.gif

jen1977 Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 2:03am
post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MessyBaker

I really think wgoat changed her name, but i can't figure out who she is now! I know somebody once posted not to call them be their fomer screen name, but I don't know who it was or is! lol

I liked both of them. Maybe they will make an appearance. icon_lol.gif

Why in hte world would Christi change her name? Everyone liked her, and she was never getting negative attention for anything!

Deb_ Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 4:03am
post #5 of 10

Yea, I'm starting to realize that a few regulars have changed their screen names recently.......sometimes you can tell who they are by their responses to posts. Hopefully they're still here only they're "incognito" shhh.gifdetective.gificon_biggrin.gif

Michelle104 Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 4:22am
post #6 of 10

I don't know about jibbies but a while back Christi said that she would not be on here near as much. She was an at home baker and not licensed and decided that she didn't like doing cakes like that anymore and she wasn't going to do it at all unless she could do it legal. Pretty sure that was the gist of it.....I miss seeing her around too... icon_sad.gif

Katie-Bug Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 2:17pm
post #7 of 10

I had been wondering what had happened to WGoat. Her work was wonderful, I hate that. Wasn't she helping to organize the meeting in Lousiville?

Michelle104 Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 2:32pm
post #8 of 10

I'm not sure but it wouldn't surprise me one bit...she was involved in lots to do with caking. At least it seemed that way by her willingness to help and how much she was around here..... icon_sad.gif

Cakepro Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 5:59pm
post #9 of 10

Why on earth are people changing their screen names??

Katie-Bug Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 6:00pm
post #10 of 10

I was wondering that too...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%