Baking By Scrumptious Creations Updated 15 Dec 2008 , 12:27pm by JanH

Scrumptious Creations Posted 12 Dec 2008 , 7:09am
post #1 of 2

Hi I seen a recipe that someone created for something similar to sugar veil icing. The icing is elastic so you can move it. Anyone know what it is called so I can try to find it again? Thanks in advance.

1 reply

Quote by @%username% on %date%