I heard several references to kool-aid buttercream, but havent been able to get anyone to share the recipe
I would imagine besides the color, the taste would be easy to adjust once you know the basic recipe?
Can anyone help me with this please?
Thanks so much
Hi there! I have never made it before, but it sounds yummy! Here is a recipe I found online Hope it helps!
* ½ cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
* 4 ½ - 5 cups powdered sugar
* ¼ cup milk
* .13 oz. packet KOOL-AID Sugar-Sweetened Soft Drink Mix, in flavor of your choice
* 1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Cream butter in the bowl of a mixer.
2. Add sugar and milk gradually, beating well after each addition.
3. Add vanilla extract, and mix until its fully incorporated.
4. Add Kool-Aid by the ¼ teaspoon and mix thoroughly, until flavoring is to your satisfaction (or just dump the entire packet in if you like super-sweet high intensity flavor).
5. Mix on low speed and make sure its well blended.
6. Use on cooled cupcakes.
thanks Kden, I appreciate you taking the time to type that for me.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar, its adorable!!!!
Ill post a pic when I try it.
I wanted something colorful and fun and someone mentioned Kool-Aid.