Louisiana Sugar Art Club

Decorating By curlsandcrowns Updated 11 Dec 2008 , 11:38pm by curlsandcrowns

curlsandcrowns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
curlsandcrowns Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 6:20pm
post #1 of 2

I am starting a Louisiana Sugar Art Club. We will have monthly newsletters, monthly meetings, contests, worskshops and so much fun. If you are interested in becoming a member, send me a email, I am starting our meetings in January. Cost to be a member is $10 a month, due by the 10th of each month, this covers the cost of newsletters, door prizes at the meetings and such. Workshops will consists of experienced decorators teaching techniques. If you are interested in teaching a workshop for our club, please send me a private email describing what you specialize in or what technique you are interested in teaching. Our first contest is coming up January 31, 2009 in the Alexandria area. If you are interested in being a judge, also , let me know. All members of the La Sugar Art Club receive discounts to workshops and contests, non members will pay regular fees. I am looking forward to meeting each one of you and learning new techniques as well. So, all you decorators out there , lets get this club going for Louisiana.
Please contact me if you are experienced in these areas and are willing to teach them at our workshops in Alexandria, La. I will also need pics of your designs and a bio on you thanks in advance. i need the following....

1. Fondant Figures
2. The Purse Cake
3. Garden Flowers made with fondant & gumpaste
4. Topsy Turvey Cakes
5. Piping Figures with buttercream
6. Fairies
7. Pillow Cake
8. Hat Cakes
9. Petit Fours
10. Decorating a gingerbread house for any occasion
11.Wedding Cake Designs
12. Baby Cakes Designs

If you are interested in teaching any of these or something else, please contact me, private email. And we can arrange something.
I already have 5 members for the La Sugar Art CLub, lets go decorators.
ANyone interested in this , joining our club, judging, teaching or anything, contact me.

1 reply
curlsandcrowns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
curlsandcrowns Posted 11 Dec 2008 , 11:38pm
post #2 of 2

I have had a few people contact me regarding the La Sugar Art Club....It is going to be a great turn out. I have contacted some very experienced decorators about getting together with us for some workshops and they are excited and willing. I will be making a calendar of events for the upcoming year, so our new 2009 year will be filled with lots of decorating fun.......hope all the dates will please everyone. Members of the LA Sugar Art Club will receive discounts to contests and workshops. All non-members of the La. Sugar Art Club will pay a different fee.

If you are interested in a form for the club , pm me

thanks
brandy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%