You Decorators Amaze Me!!!!

Decorating By kellertur Updated 10 Dec 2008 , 10:04pm by superstar

kellertur Posted 9 Dec 2008 , 7:24pm
post #1 of 12

I was hit so hard last night by how incredibly talented all of you are on here... I was watching one of the Food Network Challenges thinking:

icon_confused.gif Hmmmm... why isn't "so and so" on this show???? There are so many people on here that could easily "ROCK THE H_LL" out the competitors on any of those challenges. Yes, there are incredible decorators on TV, BUT I've seen much more talent just perusing the gallery here on CC. icon_eek.gif

I just wanted to come out and tell you how AMAZED I am to be able to converse (PM, etc) with such talent - and for you to take the time to respond to me. If it wasn't for CC, I don't know what I would have done... Yes I do, I would have given up... that's for sure.

Thanks everyone ~ icon_biggrin.gif

11 replies
BrendaS104 Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 1:04am
post #2 of 12

Quite frankly I think some of the people here could decorate Bronwen Weber under the table. icon_lol.gif

kellertur Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 1:58am
post #3 of 12

I thought Bronwen Webber's "Gingerbread Mansion" was unbelievable!! It looked so realistic, and the details were adorable. icon_eek.gif It's no wonder she won that one.

lifonahil Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 4:59am
post #4 of 12

I would just like to say thank you to all of you tooo. I am to amazed by the work on this site. And i can't thank all of you enough for all your support.

Sugarflowers Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 2:51pm
post #5 of 12

Thiis is a great support site and there really are some decorators here that should be on a challenge.

Thanks to everyone for their help to me.

Michele

mamacc Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 6:58pm
post #6 of 12

There is a TON of talent here!! It would be cool if food network did a challenge that had ONLY "unknown" decorators in it.

__Jamie__ Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 7:02pm
post #7 of 12

That reminds me, someone started athread awhile back about being contacted to be one of the contestants on a FN Challenge....what happened? Anyone remember who it was? I know I could go search it, but, ya know, this is quicker.

ladybug76 Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 7:07pm
post #8 of 12

I think it would be cool to have a FN challenge of 'up and coming' decorators. Heck.... I would even be the assistant to any of the challengers!! There is a TON of talent here on CC and I was never, ever an 'internet junkie' until I found CC... now when I sit down and log on, it's hard to log off!! icon_lol.gif
~~ Jaime

ladybug76 Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 7:10pm
post #9 of 12

I think I may have found the link to Food Network forum.....

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopic-607627-60-days0-orderasc-.html

Now... I am 'computer challenged' so I'm not sure if the link about will work or not. Hopefully... but sorry if not!! icon_redface.gif

jlsheik Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 7:13pm
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarflowers

Thiis is a great support site and there really are some decorators here that should be on a challenge.

Thanks to everyone for their help to me.

Michele

I soooo agree!! I'm kinda tired of seeing the same people compete!!

kellertur Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 7:13pm
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie85364

That reminds me, someone started athread awhile back about being contacted to be one of the contestants on a FN Challenge....what happened? Anyone remember who it was? I know I could go search it, but, ya know, this is quicker.

I can think of a few people here it easily could have been. icon_smile.gif It's nice to have such a network of helpful, non-competitive, generous people to learn from.

By competitive, I mean people who refuse to help because they don't want you to know what they know ~ (not trade secrets) which I understand their reticence. I'm always happily surprised to get a PM back when I've asked for help here. icon_smile.gif

superstar Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 10:04pm
post #12 of 12

CC is my extended family, I am really addicted to this site & have withdrawel symptoms when it is down!!!LOL I have made so many friends here. Bless all of you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%