Help!!! Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Today.

Baking By JaLa90016 Updated 9 Dec 2008 , 8:09pm by yankeegal

JaLa90016 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaLa90016 Posted 9 Dec 2008 , 4:34pm
post #1 of 4

Hey CC Family!!!

I have been really good this year and Santa Claus (DH) asked me what I want. Well, there are LOTS OF THINGS THAT I WANT.

However, my heart's desire is to have an airbrush. I see all the beautiful work that you ladies do and I want to join in on the fun.

I have already jumped the gun and bought the airbrush itself. DH had told me that he wasn't buying me anything for Christmas because he was buying me a house.

Now I need to know what kind of compressor to get. Could my CC sisters PLEASE help me tell Santa what kind of compressor to get. I bought the Paasache Dual Action Brush because Chicago Airbrush and it on sale and I couldn't pass it up. I should have waited to see what you ladies think but I am so impatient.

Any help is very much appreciated!!!!

3 replies
tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 9 Dec 2008 , 4:57pm
post #2 of 4

Whatever compressor you get you need to be able to adjust the PSI. You also want a moisture trap on it. If you do a search in the threads there is a lengthy one about airbrushes and compressors not long ago.

JaLa90016 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaLa90016 Posted 9 Dec 2008 , 5:22pm
post #3 of 4

thanks tiggy2, I will try to find the thread.

Happy Baking

yankeegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yankeegal Posted 9 Dec 2008 , 8:09pm
post #4 of 4

After Santa is done at your house, could you please send him to mine? My list is growing longer by the day.....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%