Please Send One To A Soldier-Free

Lounge By mkolmar Updated 11 Dec 2008 , 3:12am by mkolmar

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 9:21pm
post #1 of 8

If you go to LetsSayThanks.com you can send a card for free to a soldier overseas. I know from experience there is nothing like getting mail when you are in the military. A lot of people get little to none. Please send a card and help make them smile.

7 replies
redhare Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redhare Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 11:08pm
post #2 of 8

thanks for posting this I have created several cards and will forward this on to ppl...
Coming from a family w/ generatins of military servicemen this means alot so THANK YOU for posting this

mkolmar Posted 9 Dec 2008 , 4:15pm
post #3 of 8

Your welcome. I'm hoping by bumping this up and that more people will read it and also send some cards. It's 100% free and is a really good cause. Thanks for doing your part redhare!

ncdessertdiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ncdessertdiva Posted 9 Dec 2008 , 4:24pm
post #4 of 8

All four of my sons are in service. My oldest will be deployed (again, 3rd time) next week. My next to the oldest son is stationed in Germany. My two youngest sons will be going to Air Force boot camp in early 2009. Please keep all of our service men and women, and their families in your prayers this holiday season.
Leslie
Military Mom

fancyface Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fancyface Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 5:06am
post #5 of 8

do you happen to know of a site like this one , but for canadian soldiers ?? I would love to send some to my canadian troops ! thanks
michelle

Curtsmin24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Curtsmin24 Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 7:08am
post #6 of 8

i'm really happy to see this as well since my husband will be deploying in April and I am having a hard time with it.

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 4:59pm
post #7 of 8

Just sent out several cards and will come back and do more tomorrow.
Thanks for giving us the address, I sent some last year and forgot where to go.

mkolmar Posted 11 Dec 2008 , 3:12am
post #8 of 8

Thanks everyone. Let's keep those cards getting sent.
I'm sorry I don't know of a site to mail a card to a canadian soldier, I wish I did though.

Thanks for letting the soldiers feel loved.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%