Edible Image Help

Decorating By AsburyArt Updated 8 Dec 2008 , 12:37am by TheCornerBakery

AsburyArt Posted 7 Dec 2008 , 10:56pm
post #1 of 6

I'm thinking of getting a printer and doing some edible image work. I wonder if you all could send some links for FAQ's or a supplier for "ink" and paper.

Any advice or tips in general would be greatly appreciated.

5 replies
Linliv46 Posted 7 Dec 2008 , 11:15pm
post #2 of 6

You can go to Kopykake.com and find out all your answers! Very good customer service also if you want to call them! HTH

AsburyArt Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 12:10am
post #3 of 6

Thank you.

Are there other "papers" that can be used to print an edible image? Besides the "frosting sheets" Kopykake sells.

TheCornerBakery Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 12:19am
post #4 of 6

Here is the link to an edible icing sheet site that is a zilllllllllllllllion times better than Kopykake.

Good Luck,
Michael Anthony

saberger Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 12:32am
post #5 of 6

michaelanthony- why are those icing sheets better than kopykake?

TheCornerBakery Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 12:37am
post #6 of 6

They are better than KopyKake sheets in that they are backed with a plastic film (speaking about the premium sheets on the site) and they come off very easy.

I always had problems in the past with other sheets like Luckys and KopyKake using dark inks or a saturated picture. They always tore even when I would freeze them or let them dry for a while.

These sheets I have mentioned are simply the best I have ever seen. They even taste have way decent and like I mentioned they peel off very very easy and they hold the colors like a photo.

Hope that helps

Quote by @%username% on %date%