I Was Assaulted At Michaels Today

Lounge By twistedsplinters Updated 6 Dec 2008 , 5:53am by twistedsplinters

twistedsplinters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twistedsplinters Posted 6 Dec 2008 , 1:57am
post #1 of 9

long story so bare with me.

I was at michaels today and i was in lineand the girl behind me bumped my ankle with her buggy and i simple said ouch you hit my ankle i wasnt mean about it or anything. Well she said tons of words i think half of you wouldnt want to hear or even ever heard come out of someones mouth. then she hits me again after i told her not to hit me with the buggy again after her rant and i call the police bc she is becoming more angry and inching towards me. So she realizes that i am on the phone with the police starts screaming at the top of her lungs and punches me in the face.

Well about 50+ ppl saw it + a camera right there caught it. her grandma was just coming shopping and showed up and told me she couldnt believe she is acting this way that she has never acted this way before in her life. anyways

i go outside bc she is still screamingppl are telling her to shut up with the mouth bc kids are in the store and are hearing and watching this. i have tons of ppl comeoutside that witnessed what happened and wanted to help THE WHOLE STORE.

THE police show up and she tries to tell them that i was so rude in hwo i said that she hit me that she was saying stuff to me and then i called the police for no reason. Well the police thens ay then you decide bc she was calling the police bc of your language you want to up it to a felony assault well congrats. SHE IS BALLING BY THE WAY while i the one hit is standing nice and cool to the side.

Well they leave and the store manager comes up and appologizes saying he is so sorry this happened to me i finally break down not bc im hurt but bc this is the reason why i really dont like 99% of ppl. well he sees me crying and he starts to cry this 300lb man cries bc im crying. anyways, im fine not hurt im not even mad at the girl anymore i think i would still be fuming if someone cut me off in traffic more than this. but oh well, i guess im growing up and not festering over anything anymore bc she is not worth my time worrying about her. I will just go to hobbylobby or partycity from now on and avoid that part of town.

THANKS FOR READING AND LISTENING.

8 replies
CreationsByCaryl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CreationsByCaryl Posted 6 Dec 2008 , 2:00am
post #2 of 9

OMG !! What a total nut job !

I'm glad you're ok, and very glad you had a ton of witnesses !

twistedsplinters Posted 6 Dec 2008 , 2:03am
post #3 of 9

This was the 1st time in my life that i have ever been hit by someone.

twistedsplinters Posted 6 Dec 2008 , 2:06am
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreationsByCaryl

OMG !! What a total nut job !

I'm glad you're ok, and very glad you had a ton of witnesses !

Thanks , I am glad there were tons also they had 7 lines open and all were long to the back of the store so basically the whole store saw and heard it.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 6 Dec 2008 , 2:07am
post #5 of 9
twistedsplinters Posted 6 Dec 2008 , 2:09am
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

dupl post ... see other responses at http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-611743-.html

oop sorry i thought i deleted it intime. bc i realized in accidently posted in the wrong spot and ws suppose to post here sorry

redhare Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redhare Posted 6 Dec 2008 , 3:28am
post #7 of 9

OMG that is insane! I'm sorry this happened to you and wow what a good store manager to sit and cry w/ you...

I would SO be pressing charges on her butt!

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 6 Dec 2008 , 5:02am
post #8 of 9

I'm so sorry you had to go thru this...but honestly it couldn't have been me because after i finished kicking her a$$ she would've been the one calling the police tapedshut.gif I hate violence but that would've pushed me over the edge. (((HUGS)))

twistedsplinters Posted 6 Dec 2008 , 5:53am
post #9 of 9

thanks guys!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%