Earlene's Chart

Decorating By __Jamie__ Updated 5 Dec 2008 , 11:42pm by __Jamie__

__Jamie__ Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 11:19pm
post #1 of 3

That's a link to Earlene's serving chart. Great chart....but is part of it missing? Do I see typos, or column descriptions missing? And is one missing completely? I know she has a blurb at the top about "receiving the whole chart with explanations" for a fee...understandable.

But maybe I'm just looking at it wrong, even if she is trying to keep some of it a secret until you buy her full chart....it looks like it's still got errors.

The lace points aren't the right column, and the grooms vs. brides servings columns look wonky too.

I'm not complaining, please don't think that, I think this is great that she even posts this much, I'm just having a hard time deciphering it. Then again, it is almost 5:00 after a looooong work week. ((Sigh)) Help?

2 replies
kelleym Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 11:36pm
post #2 of 3

The columns are mis-labeled (she somehow skipped 'D') on the chart, and therefore the labels after 'C' are one off. There's nothing hiding or missing that I know of.

__Jamie__ Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 11:42pm
post #3 of 3

Oh thanks....that is what I was wondering. She does say "for the full chart and explanation"...which is what got me thinking she omitted a column on purpose so you'd buy it from her.

Quote by @%username% on %date%