Where Are All The Comments Gone?

Decorating By terrier Updated 8 Dec 2008 , 12:50am by JanH

terrier Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 2:26pm
post #1 of 12

icon_cry.gif I have left comments and then they do not show up icon_cry.gif

It will say "saved" but then I do not see the comments... anyone else having problems?

11 replies
terrier Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 5:43pm
post #2 of 12

is it just me???

Bump Bump

nickshalfpint Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 5:50pm
post #3 of 12

Same here. It's probably one of the glitches they are working on........hopefully (=

robinleah Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 5:57pm
post #4 of 12

no have had same problem. after doubling up on some comments, I've started to pm my comments to the maker. just to make sure they get it.

sillychick Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 6:04pm
post #5 of 12

I'm glad to know that! I have gotten a notification for a comment received but when I looked there wasn't one. Had me wondering..

fiddlesticks Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 6:11pm
post #6 of 12

I have the same problem and was told they are working on it ! Mine always say comment added but never shows up!

DebBTX Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 6:19pm
post #7 of 12

I have been having the same problem. I started sending a PM to each decorator so they would know what a great job they did. We have some very talented cake people on here. I always appreciate them sharing their photos.

-Debbie B. icon_biggrin.gif

terrier Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 7:34pm
post #8 of 12

Me too I started PMing people I love reading comments and there are so many wonderful cakes and cookies being shown that I want them to know that their work is beautiful.

Thanks guys I guess I am not the only one!

mawagner Posted 6 Dec 2008 , 12:50pm
post #9 of 12

Oh thank goodness I saw this post! I thought I was losing my marbles! icon_biggrin.gif I keep getting notifications of comments left on a photo and when I go there...nothing. I couldn't figure out what was going on! I wonder if the comments will ever show up?

RMF73 Posted 6 Dec 2008 , 1:12pm
post #10 of 12

I noticed the same thing. I know they are trying to fix an e-mail problem but I wasnt sure if this was part of that problem or not so I went ahead and contacted CC about it 2 days ago. Hopefully they will fix the problem.

KathysCC Posted 6 Dec 2008 , 1:13pm
post #11 of 12

Jackie knows about this and is working on it. Please give them a chance to get it fixed. I am sure they are swamped with PM's already.

JanH Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 12:50am
post #12 of 12

See Heath's post about the problem in this thread:

Quote by @%username% on %date%