Does Anyone Know What A Biscuit Mold Is?

Decorating By AKA_cupcakeshoppe Updated 5 Dec 2008 , 12:29pm by AKA_cupcakeshoppe

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 9:59am
post #1 of 6

Cause I bought a set of 6. They're really cute and colorful and they're of animals too so I thought, cute!

I thought they were like cookie cutters but they different. I attached a picture. Please tell me how to use them if you know how. Thanks!

BTW, the instructions were in Turkish (?) since it was Made in Turkey icon_smile.gif
LL
LL

5 replies
Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 10:03am
post #2 of 6

I would think they were cutters.

Mike

Bunsen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bunsen Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 10:23am
post #3 of 6

Press them in like you would a cutter - it should cut the outline and indent the rest of the pattern. Hope that helps!

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 10:47am
post #4 of 6

oohhh! OKay. I will try that. It's just normally cutters would be smooth but as you may or may not see (thanks to my poor picture taking skills) there are some bits sticking out in the middle.

But yeah I will try that icon_biggrin.gif I hope it works. They're really cute. hehe

Bunsen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bunsen Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 10:58am
post #5 of 6

Ha ha, yes the bits sticking out will leave the pig/koala's face imprinted in the cookie! Should make for very cute cookies!

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 12:29pm
post #6 of 6

I can't wait! I'm gonna make these cookies to give as gifts for the kids in our family. I bet they'd love it. icon_smile.gif Thanks again Bunsen!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%