Wasc Question

Decorating By Frankyola Updated 4 Dec 2008 , 5:50pm by Frankyola

Frankyola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Frankyola Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:02pm
post #1 of 5

I am WASC adict icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif , and my question is can I use it to make cupcakes? (White Almond Sour Cream Cupcakes? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif )

Thank You so much girls. thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
kbak37 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kbak37 Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:16pm
post #2 of 5

I used them for cupcakes with Sugarshacks buttercream for Halloween and got so many compliments from people at work. I tend to like firmer cupcakes though..cant stand when they crumble! So IMHO they are fantastic as cupcakes.... icon_biggrin.gif

tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:23pm
post #3 of 5

I used WASC cupcakes for a wedding back in March. They were nice and firm and moist. Big hit with the guests. I have been getting orders for the same cc's from guests that were at the wedding. I used cream bouquet flavor along with vanilla (2 tbs each for a full batch), brushed them with simple syrup and iced with bc flavored with cream bouquet. They freeze very well too. For the wedding I had 216 so I baked a week in advance.

lindambc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lindambc Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:30pm
post #4 of 5

I make cupcakes with WASC all the time! They are the best cupcakes. My husband is allergic to almonds so I use double vanilla and they are so good. They freeze really well too.

Frankyola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Frankyola Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 5:50pm
post #5 of 5

Thank You so much for all your responses thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif I will decorate some for my son's party at school.

thumbs_up.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%