I also have their IM through skype installed. icon_lol.gif

IloveEmmaCakes Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:27am
post #3 of 55

I've been wondering how many people on here have myspaces?! lol

here's mine: myspace.com/ilovemylife_itsgreat

ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE icon_lol.gif

BlondiezBakery Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:31am
post #4 of 55

This is my myspace page. icon_smile.gif I would love to be everyones friend!

http://www.myspace.com/lee_lees_place

IloveEmmaCakes Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:31am
post #5 of 55

FlyGirl08 I tried adding you on Myspace but I need either your email address or your last name to be able to add you.. You can just add me if you want.

icon_biggrin.gif

chassidyg Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:32am
post #6 of 55

www.myspace.com/chasandjayg

BlondiezBakery Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:33am
post #7 of 55

HA HA....WE ALL HAVE CUPCAKES ON OUR PAGES! icon_smile.gif TOO CUTE.

angelatx Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:33am
post #8 of 55

so you are adding anyone and everyone?? as long as we are addicted to cakes, cookies and decorating?? hehe icon_biggrin.gif
http://www.myspace.com/earthangeltx thats my link. i don't have any of my cakes in there yet, cuz i am still a newbie. i have a great love for it tho and the people on here! icon_biggrin.gif

IloveEmmaCakes Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:34am
post #9 of 55

Well I figured it'd be easier if I just made my link to where you could click on it.. I thought I did it in the first reply.. GUESS NOT.. lol

www.myspace.com/ilovemylife_itsgreat

Sorry about that. icon_redface.gif

angelatx Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:36am
post #10 of 55

i looked for cake or related layouts for my myspace. where did you all get yours at??? icon_biggrin.gif

BlondiezBakery Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:41am
post #11 of 55

I was THRILLED when I stumbled across my page. icon_smile.gif The link is under the 'about me' part.

It makes me happy everytime I see it...then you add it with the song, and it makes me want to go bake and eat cupcakes. icon_smile.gif

angelatx Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:46am
post #12 of 55

your in dallas blondiez?? did you learn what you know there?? and where? i had taken some classes at cake carousel. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif well when i lived there, hehe. i was there recently picked up a few things. icon_biggrin.gif

i tried to add "emmacakes" and "flygirl" and it said i have to know last name or email.

panchanewjersey Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:47am
post #13 of 55

I have more fam pics than cakes but, let's be friends anyways.
www.myspace.com/cakemelove

lindambc Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:49am
post #14 of 55

Woo Hoo!! How fun!

here is mine, its not great but it's mine!

http://www.myspace.com/customcakesbylinda

mjballinger Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:49am
post #15 of 55

This is great! Mine is www.myspace.com/jjballz

Sounds weird I know, but it's my initials and part of my last name. icon_redface.gif

angelatx Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:50am
post #16 of 55

ummmm..... for those of you who want us to add you, could you please change your settings so it doesn't ask for last name or email, hehehe! icon_biggrin.gif cuz i sure want to add everyone from here! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

hwnhulahands Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:51am
post #17 of 55

please request friendship on my myspace. you can find me under my email address....[email protected]
I NEEEEEED friends on there.

BlondiezBakery Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:51am
post #18 of 55

I am in Dallas...well, McKinney actually! icon_smile.gif Where are you at now?

I took one 'introduction 1' class at Cake Carousel, which taught me the wilton-buttercream basics. Outside of that I have just watched youtube videos and recently discovered this website.

I have a whole lot that I gotta learn, so I will probably go back and take some more classes. I also shop there alllllll the time, and have a shopping trip scheduled for Saturday. icon_smile.gif

Yeah..there were two profiles on here that required an email/last name. I suppose, we just have to wait for them to ask us to be friends. icon_smile.gif

FlyGirl08 Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:54am
post #19 of 55

Sorry about that! I don't know how I did that or how to change it! My email is [email protected]

angelatx Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 4:57am
post #20 of 55

i am in west tx, midland/odessa area. you familiar with it?? ok i will make it easy, hehehe, where the Permian Panthers are from, lol! i say that cuz of the movie friday nite lites, which i have never seen btw. hehehe! everyone always saids, oh where permian is at?? hehe i graduated from OHS, their enemy arcross town, hehe.

i love that place. the advance cake class would never make before so they were always cancelled. which was frustrating cuz it included things i wanted to learn. when i went to visit the weekend before was soooo great. i love dallas and all the shopping. want to move back soooo bad. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

cupcake_cutie Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 5:00am
post #21 of 55

Yea, this is so fun! Please add me! I need more cake addicts as friends!

www.myspace.com/a_mazioncakes

BlondiezBakery Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 5:04am
post #22 of 55

Oh yes...Dallas shopping is wonderful. Ironically my mom and I are heading to San Marcos this weekend to hit up the outlet shops. icon_smile.gif

I am completly familiar with Midland/Odessa..and I did see the movie. For my full time job, I cover the entire state of Texas so was about to make a trip out there. However, we just cut my job in half (thank God)...so now I just have n. texas, e. texas, and Louisiana.

Are there any good cake shops or classes out there?

angelatx Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 5:07am
post #23 of 55

the only thing that we have out here is whats offered at michaels and i can't ever seem to get a hold of the lady who offers the classes. i should try again and see when she might offer an advanced class. other than that i want to take the pastry classes offered at the college but they are only offered in the fall which is a bummer.

so what do you do that you travel so much? if you don't mind my asking. icon_smile.gif

BlondiezBakery Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 5:09am
post #24 of 55

I work for Samuel Adams, the beer company. I am in National Accounts so I call on all of the grocery and convience chains in the state (ie. HEB, Kroger, Albertsons, Valero, 7-Eleven, ect...)

I used to travel a few nights a week. That was so hard on me, and I never had time to make cakes...not to mention I was also planning a wedding. Now that things are cutting back I am really excited!

cakes21 Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 5:11am
post #25 of 55

Add me too.... I am just learning this myspace stuff so it's not all set up. But you can find me under chastity walborn

angelatx Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 5:12am
post #26 of 55

that sounds so super cool! samuel adams huh??? i have never tried there beer. i don't work. icon_sad.gif i use to be in management and loved it!!! when i got preggo with my oldest daughter i stopped working, thats been about 14 years now. i miss it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! icon_biggrin.gif your so lucky to work. others tell me i am lucky to stay home, but its a sacrifice tho for us to have me home. icon_smile.gif

IloveEmmaCakes Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 5:13am
post #27 of 55

Hey BlondiezBakery, My husband is a store manager for the Kroger in Galveston!!

haha kinda random..

angelatx Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 5:14am
post #28 of 55

oh so you are getting married??? or did you already get married?? i talk alot and am a curious person by nature. sorry. icon_sad.gif plus i stay home and don't have alot interaction with people my age, but i can tell you all about "wow wow wubbzy" lolol!!!

jamhays Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 5:18am
post #29 of 55
BlondiezBakery Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 5:22am
post #30 of 55

I talk a lot too....and I don't mind the questions at all. I am also addicted to this forum. I think I found it sometime last week, and I already have over 50 posts. (I am think I am going to have a problem.)

I don't have kids yet, but I am sure we will in a year or so. We just got married in February (dated for 6 years, though). So, the wedding was almost a year ago...but it was just so stressful when I started my traveling job.

speaking of traveling...I have a flight to San Antonio tomorrow morning at 7am...which means i have to wake up at 4, leave for the airport by 5...yikes!! I REALLY need to get off of the computer. icon_sad.gif

I wouldn't mind taking a break from work right now...so yes, I am totally jealous of you!

EmmaCakes..that is totally random!! I love Kroger, by the way! That is where I shop, and I like calling on them (Wyman-buyer) as a chain. Tell your DH 'thanks for the business'.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%