Snowman Marshmallow Pops

Baking By kokopuff Updated 10 Dec 2008 , 7:28pm by kokopuff

kokopuff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kokopuff Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 9:36pm
post #1 of 8

I have tried looking for the picture someone had posted on here that had marshmallow pop snowmen but I can't seem to find them.I thought my kids would get a kick out of making something similar to this for their school parties.I think I have the right concept of how to go about doing them but a visual aid would be nice.Thanks in advance. icon_biggrin.gif

7 replies
mcdonald Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcdonald Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 8:08pm
post #2 of 8

did you do a search in the gallery for "marshmallows". They might come up that way... I was just looking at some the other day so I am pretty sure they are still there..oh wait.. they were the halloween ones... you might do a search under there as well.. so just you can get an idea.

ziggytarheel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ziggytarheel Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 8:20pm
post #3 of 8

A few months ago, they starting purging the gallery of non-cake or non-cookie photos.

You should try just a google search.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 8:30pm
post #4 of 8

here are some I did that got nabbed lol
LL

colabear71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
colabear71 Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 8:37pm
post #5 of 8

KHalstead..those are so cute. I am guessing that all the piping is done with royal icing? How do you make the hats?

Kim

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 8:48pm
post #6 of 8

actually I did all the piping with melted milk chocolate and the noses were orange gumdrops that I cut and reshaped and rerolled in sugar, the red dots and the holly and berries on the hats were little sprinkles (holly leaves and berries sprinkles) that I just glued on by putting a touch of white choc/milk choc. The hats were just a large marshmallow cut in half and dunked into milk chocolate (they werent even black but nobody noticed lol) and then put on a piece of waxed paper so that the chocolate kind of puddles up at the bottom creating the brim of the hat. They're very simple to make and once you get in an assembly line fashion with them they go really fast too.

colabear71 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
colabear71 Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 10:26pm
post #7 of 8

Thanks for the instructions. I think I'll give them a try, my nieces would love em.

kokopuff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kokopuff Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 7:28pm
post #8 of 8

Thanks for the response!Like a lot of other people I hadn't recieved an email notification so I wasn't aware anyone had answered and duh!I didn't think to check my posts.Thank's for the pic. and instructions those are really cute.I would have never guessed you had used an orange gumdrop for the nose,that's a good idea. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%