B*tching Brides- Wedding Disasters

Decorating By BlondiezBakery Updated 4 Dec 2008 , 1:22am by BlondiezBakery

BlondiezBakery Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 4:29pm
post #1 of 12

Due to some recent wedding disasters of my own, I decided to start a website devoted to these situations. Needless to say, this site will hopefully have stories that are funny, horrific, sad, and extreme.

I would love if any of you had any funny stories, pictures or comments to share. I will happily add them to the page. (ie. wedding day rain, bad bridesmaid dress, 80's wedding photos)

They can be about you, a friend, a client, or anyone else that you may be tied to. I think it would be great to start a link for just wedding vendors, that tells the horrific bridezilla stories from their side.

11 replies
KKC Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 4:42pm
post #2 of 12

That sounds like fun!

adonisthegreek1 Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 4:57pm
post #3 of 12

Thanks for the good laugh. The "Outrageous" photos were funny. OMG, everyone must watch the video, "The Worst Best Man Ever!"

BlondiezBakery Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 6:16pm
post #4 of 12

Thanks for the support. I know there are a lot of brides out in the world that have some really great stories. Hopefully I can provide an outlet for some venting and laughs.

I am glad that you are enjoying.

Also, if yoiu have any funny stories of your own...please share. icon_smile.gif

alvarezmom Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 6:26pm
post #5 of 12

Your website is too funny! I love the exploding salt bottles! I would have been horrified! LOL

indydebi Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 11:47pm
post #6 of 12

what a cool site!

You can find a ton of similar stores on www.etiquettehell.com . WARNING: I read until 5:30 in the morning when I first found this site! You have no idea how idiotic brides and wedding party folks can be!

creations08 Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 12:08am
post #7 of 12

I just took a peek at your website and very much enjoyed the story on the bath salt favors. It was absolutely hilarious! thumbs_up.gif

BlondiezBakery Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 12:16am
post #8 of 12

ha ha...thanks for the support. I will be sure to check out the other site!

mommicakes Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 12:24am
post #9 of 12

Too cute. What an idea, DH & I laughed our butts off watching the bride fall into the pool. gotta love it!!! Thanks for sharing. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif

rmelendrez Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 12:27am
post #10 of 12

LOL! LOL! Love it and thanks for sharing

jlsheik Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 12:38am
post #11 of 12

Thanks so much for sharing your site!! What a great idea!

BlondiezBakery Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 1:22am
post #12 of 12

Yea! I am glad everyone is enjoying it. I suppose it is just making its debut today. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%