Mr And Mrs Clause

Baking By TheCakerator Updated 3 Dec 2008 , 7:15pm by TheCakerator

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 4:01pm
post #1 of 5

Ok so I'm thinking about making the Claus's for Christmas but I don't know how ... I know I have seen santa faces made out of upside down heart cookie cutters (can't find them in the galleries though, any links are appreciated!) But I'm not sure how to make Mrs Claus! If anyone has any ideas I would love to read/see them on here! Thanks!

4 replies
yankeegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yankeegal Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 6:11pm
post #2 of 5

How about using a gingerbread boy/girl for them?
http://www.cookiedecoratingcontest.com/fun/christmascouple.cfm

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 6:27pm
post #3 of 5

You could use an ice cream cone cutter for Santa so that the pointed end is his hat. For Mrs. Claus, you could use a round cutter and then attach a smaller circle of dough at the top for her bun. The pieces will bake together nicely.

TinkerB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TinkerB Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 6:40pm
post #4 of 5

I just a an adorable heart shaped cake by Swiss Colony decorated to look like Santa. I'm sure you could adapt it to a cookie. www.swisscolony.com & search for Santa Cake.

Also, I saw a cookie on the front of a magazine while waiting in grocery store line. I think it was Taste of Home's Christmas cookie special. Anyway, it was a star cookie decorated like Santa. Don't know how you'd do Mrs. Clause. The gingerbread cutouts sound like a winner too!

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 7:15pm
post #5 of 5

thank you for the great links and replies!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%