Need Another Cake Idea

Decorating By cakedecr8r Updated 3 Dec 2008 , 4:46pm by Michelle104

cakedecr8r Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 4:43am
post #1 of 5

I want to make a baby looney tunes cake for a baby shower, looking for ideas. I guess you say Im looking for too many ideas, but I get so much good info from everyone on CC

4 replies
panchanewjersey Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 5:01am
post #2 of 5

Wow ,weird but I don't have any idea at all. Have you tried Google Images to see what comes up or even Flickr. Sometimes that helps.

lifonahil Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 5:30am
post #3 of 5

I think i saw looney tunes in a Debbie Brown book.

xstitcher Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 6:07am
post #4 of 5

Are you looking to do it in bc? Or do you want to do it in fondant? Would you like to make looney tune characters using gumpaste or fondant? If it's bc I would go with a picture from a colouring book or something and do a fbct. There's some pics under the search "looney tunes" in the gallery section and there are quite a few if you search under looney tunes cake pics using google.

Do you have particular characters in mind?

Hopefully I'll get an email letting me know you responded but if I don't please feel free to pm me with which medium you will be working with.

Michelle104 Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 4:46pm
post #5 of 5

I have THE cutest baby looney tunes christmas ornament. It's from my middle daughter's first christmas. It has a baby tweety sleeping with his head resting on baby bugs' lap. Bugs' head is resting on tweety's and it's just the sweetest looking thing. You could make a topper out of gp or fondant and then just decorate the rest of the cake with clouds and stars and moons. If you're interested pm me with your email addy and I'll send you a pic of it! It's so sweet! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%