Need Help With An Idea

Decorating By angelcakes5 Updated 5 Dec 2008 , 2:31am by angelcakes5

angelcakes5 Posted 2 Dec 2008 , 1:58pm
post #1 of 6

I was asked to make a sheet cake for this Saturday for a company celebrating 2 of their employees who have been with them for 20 years. Any suggestions on what to do decoration wise, or if I was to put writing on the cake how to word it? The girl who has ordered it asked for some ideas and I cant think right now.

5 replies
mjballinger Posted 2 Dec 2008 , 2:04pm
post #2 of 6

Maybe the company logo with something like "Thank you for 20 years dedication to the company". Not those exact words, but something along those lines?

CharmingConfections Posted 2 Dec 2008 , 3:50pm
post #3 of 6

That is what I would do to. I did one for a 10 year anniversary at my work and I did the logo and he since he is a Screen Printer I put a shirt on the cake as well with a ("screen printed" 10 on the back of it. So you could also try to incorporate something in that relates to their specific job... I guess that would be hard if they both did something different though.

kakeladi Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 10:47pm
post #4 of 6

Here are a couple of simple company sheet ideas you could start with....change them anyway that will work for youicon_smile.gif

kakeladi Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 10:50pm
post #5 of 6

here's another idea....couldn't get them on the same posticon_sad.gif

angelcakes5 Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 2:31am
post #6 of 6

Thanks for the replies. I spoke to her again and she said to do somehting real simple. She likes the bow idea. The colors of the company are red and gray I am going to check out their website and see if I can get some ideas. Thanks everyone!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%