Guitar Hero Cake ?

Decorating By TheCakerator Updated 4 Dec 2008 , 5:28pm by TheCakerator

TheCakerator Posted 28 Nov 2008 , 8:20pm
post #1 of 9

OK have a cake due tomorrow of a guitar hero .. never seen one other then online and want to know if anyone here has a guitar for the game guitar hero, I am making the red one if it makes a difference, but does it have a cord that plugs into the tv, or is it wireless? was thinking of making a long roll of black fondant for the cord curled up if it has one, if it doesn't I don't want to mess it up!! Thanks ..

8 replies
ngfcake Posted 28 Nov 2008 , 8:25pm
post #2 of 9

The Nintendo Wii Guitar Hero has a wireless guitar.

TheCakerator Posted 28 Nov 2008 , 8:32pm
post #3 of 9

thank you .. do you know about the playstation? are they all the same? also, is the top button green or turqouise? Thanks!

kimkait Posted 29 Nov 2008 , 12:33am
post #4 of 9

ds said they are all wireless and the button is green.

delicious_designs7 Posted 29 Nov 2008 , 12:53am
post #5 of 9

Here is my Guitar Hero cake. icon_smile.gif
LL

Cakepro Posted 29 Nov 2008 , 6:12am
post #6 of 9

Wow, a cake of a guitar that you've never seen due tomorrow?? That's stressful.

When I did mine, I made the whammy bar, fret buttons, start button, the whole shebang. But then again I am a Guitar Hero fanatic and simply did a life-size GH guitar for the client.

I guess you're going to have to Google a good image and work from that. Google is your friend!

There are both wired and wireless versions. I have both.

cakebaker1978 Posted 29 Nov 2008 , 7:03am
post #7 of 9

Yes, on the playstation one there is cord. Good luck! icon_biggrin.gif

cakesbymindysue Posted 29 Nov 2008 , 9:07am
post #8 of 9

They can be either, with a wire or wireless. The button is sort of turquoise, more green with a tint of turquoise.

TheCakerator Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 5:28pm
post #9 of 9

thanks everyone for your help! I went with wireless and the guy loved it! he called it "sweet" and said it was actually lifesize! I can't believe they are so small . I only used a 9x13 and carved down from that ... well at any rate, he was happy and its in my pic if anyone is interested!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%