School Cake??

Decorating By Anjoli Updated 29 Nov 2008 , 4:18am by cakebaker1978

Anjoli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Anjoli Posted 27 Nov 2008 , 5:57am
post #1 of 3

One of my classes is having a "party" tomorrow. It's an Interviewing and Counseling class at my college. There are about 16-18 of us in the class and next week, we are watching a video about a teenage girl in France or something like that, so we decided to make it a party.
Anyway, I want to make a cake, but I have no idea what to make. I guess I can make anything, but I want it to be creative and impressive...something different people maybe haven't seen before.
I can't come up with anything that has to do with interviewing and counseling, so just anything really.
Ha.

Thanks!

2 replies
feronilee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
feronilee Posted 27 Nov 2008 , 6:17am
post #2 of 3

hey, speaking as a social worker first turned cake decorator, I've done my share of interviewing and counseling. The only thing that strikes me is a pad of paper with notes scribbled on them. I had to keep notes to keep my clients lives straight in my head. Believe me, some of my notes were crazy (direct reflection of what I was being told) I also kept my thought responses jotted on the sides (as it is rude to interrupt a client in the middle of a thought) You could have a lot of fun with what the notes say.

cakebaker1978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1978 Posted 29 Nov 2008 , 4:18am
post #3 of 3

How about a coffee mug cake? Everyone seems to sit and drink all kinds of coffee at interviews! You could even incorporate a coffee pot too! Or a the pen and paper with a mug of coffee! Maybe a nice latte! Just an idea! Good luck with your cake! I can't wait to see what you came up with! icon_biggrin.gif

here are a few example mugs etc!

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=779473

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=996893

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%