Thank You Geminirj

Baking By ElectricCook Updated 1 Dec 2008 , 1:03pm by GeminiRJ

ElectricCook Posted 26 Nov 2008 , 8:25pm
post #1 of 6

Thank you GeminiRJ!!

I bought cookie cutters from you a good while ago and I siad I would post pictures of the cookies when I got a chance. 3 to 4 mos later I finaly had a chance. I saw your post about the 3D turkey cookies and it reminded me that I haven't baked any cookies in a while.

I changed the front of the cookie and used a tear drop cutter and a daisy cutter for the back. I just love your cookie cutter kit.

I took them into my DS class today to celebrate Thanksgiving. They were a hit thoughout the school. His teacher called in everyone to take a look at them. My DS helped me ice them andd had a blast. I made extra for home because I always forget. We will ice more tonight for tomorrow.

I have to say once again THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I will try to attacth a picture to this so you can see how they turned out.

Electric Cook

5 replies
GeminiRJ Posted 26 Nov 2008 , 9:01pm
post #2 of 6

How nice of you! But major bummer...no photo! I'm dying of curiosity to see how your cookies turned out. It's so-o-o gratifying that I can inspire another decorator, and it's great that you can modify the design to make it your own.

It looks like I'll be teaching a class next fall on how to make either the turkey cookies, or the 3D Halloween cookies. I talked to the woman in charge of lining instructors up for the non-credit classes at the local community college, and she put me on the list! Woo Hoo!

GeminiRJ Posted 26 Nov 2008 , 9:01pm
post #3 of 6

How nice of you! But major bummer...no photo! I'm dying of curiosity to see how your cookies turned out. It's so-o-o gratifying that I can inspire another decorator, and it's great that you can modify the design to make it your own.

It looks like I'll be teaching a class next fall on how to make either the turkey cookies, or the 3D Halloween cookies. I talked to the woman in charge of lining instructors up for the non-credit classes at the local community college, and she put me on the list! Woo Hoo!

ElectricCook Posted 27 Nov 2008 , 10:33pm
post #4 of 6

I haven't been able to post a picture since Wed Nov 26. I will keep trying. Hopefully when the update is finished I will be able to post a pic.

Happy Thanksgiving, Black Friday and enjoy the weekend.

Electric Cook

ElectricCook Posted 28 Nov 2008 , 2:53am
post #5 of 6

Here goes. I hope this attaches.
LL

GeminiRJ Posted 1 Dec 2008 , 1:03pm
post #6 of 6

Cute!! I hadn't thought about a tear drop cutter for the head, but that turned out really well! I'm so glad you were able to post a picture! I love seeing the way people individualize the design.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%