Micheal's Couons

Decorating By marjiw Updated 30 Nov 2008 , 10:01pm by paulstonia

marjiw Posted 25 Nov 2008 , 12:08am
post #1 of 9

Does anyone know how to receive the Michaels coupons online? They only put their ads with coupons in the paper if you subcribe to the local paper. I know some get them online and was wondering how you can get them. Hobby Lobby sends me their ad and coupons each week and get the Michaels through e mail but there are never any coupons. Any help here would be greatly appreciated!

8 replies
zubia Posted 25 Nov 2008 , 12:20am
post #2 of 9

In some of there email there is a link to the coupon.

Win Posted 25 Nov 2008 , 12:22am
post #3 of 9

I started getting them after I signed up on the Michael's website. I'm sure I remember a specific icon directing you to the sign-up page. I think I did it about six months ago because I never get a local paper and was frustrated with tracking down a coupon through friends or family. As well, now they have started printing one out on their cash register receipts. Once you make a purchase, another discount prints out to be used the following week. The only thing I have noticed with the coupons that come via email is that they are not necessarily the same as in the ads which span the entire week. It seems like I get a 50% via email with only one day left on the expiration date. Does that make sense? In other words, if it is a Wednesday to Saturday span, I get the email with the coupon late on Thursday night giving me a shortened window of opportunity to get there whereas the Sunday ads have different coupons for different parts of the week.

Hope that helps!

BrendaS104 Posted 25 Nov 2008 , 12:33am
post #4 of 9

yes, sign up online and they come in email.

Also if you shop at Michaels, when you check out they give you a coupon.. last week was 40% off any item.

s_barnes76 Posted 26 Nov 2008 , 3:38am
post #5 of 9

Here are the ones I got for this weekend:

http://mic.michaels.com/BonusCouponUS.aspx

marjiw Posted 30 Nov 2008 , 6:31pm
post #6 of 9

I did sign up and got a 40% coupon last week but this week all I got was the ad with no coupon. It is quite frustrating they are making it so hard to use their coupons! I wish they were like Hobby Lobby!

TexasSugar Posted 30 Nov 2008 , 9:40pm
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by marjiw

I did sign up and got a 40% coupon last week but this week all I got was the ad with no coupon. It is quite frustrating they are making it so hard to use their coupons! I wish they were like Hobby Lobby!

The coupons come in a seperate email from the add email.

lainalee Posted 30 Nov 2008 , 10:01pm
post #8 of 9

FYI, Michaels also accepts coupons from Joann Fabrics. You can sign up for their mailer on line also.

paulstonia Posted 30 Nov 2008 , 10:01pm
post #9 of 9

Yes, they come separate from the add and not usually on the same day. I have the add in my email now but still no coupons.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%