Micheal's Couons

Decorating By marjiw Updated 30 Nov 2008 , 10:01pm by paulstonia

marjiw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marjiw Posted 25 Nov 2008 , 12:08am
post #1 of 9

Does anyone know how to receive the Michaels coupons online? They only put their ads with coupons in the paper if you subcribe to the local paper. I know some get them online and was wondering how you can get them. Hobby Lobby sends me their ad and coupons each week and get the Michaels through e mail but there are never any coupons. Any help here would be greatly appreciated!

8 replies
zubia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zubia Posted 25 Nov 2008 , 12:20am
post #2 of 9

In some of there email there is a link to the coupon.

Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 25 Nov 2008 , 12:22am
post #3 of 9

I started getting them after I signed up on the Michael's website. I'm sure I remember a specific icon directing you to the sign-up page. I think I did it about six months ago because I never get a local paper and was frustrated with tracking down a coupon through friends or family. As well, now they have started printing one out on their cash register receipts. Once you make a purchase, another discount prints out to be used the following week. The only thing I have noticed with the coupons that come via email is that they are not necessarily the same as in the ads which span the entire week. It seems like I get a 50% via email with only one day left on the expiration date. Does that make sense? In other words, if it is a Wednesday to Saturday span, I get the email with the coupon late on Thursday night giving me a shortened window of opportunity to get there whereas the Sunday ads have different coupons for different parts of the week.

Hope that helps!

BrendaS104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BrendaS104 Posted 25 Nov 2008 , 12:33am
post #4 of 9

yes, sign up online and they come in email.

Also if you shop at Michaels, when you check out they give you a coupon.. last week was 40% off any item.

s_barnes76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
s_barnes76 Posted 26 Nov 2008 , 3:38am
post #5 of 9

Here are the ones I got for this weekend:

http://mic.michaels.com/BonusCouponUS.aspx

marjiw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marjiw Posted 30 Nov 2008 , 6:31pm
post #6 of 9

I did sign up and got a 40% coupon last week but this week all I got was the ad with no coupon. It is quite frustrating they are making it so hard to use their coupons! I wish they were like Hobby Lobby!

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 30 Nov 2008 , 9:40pm
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by marjiw

I did sign up and got a 40% coupon last week but this week all I got was the ad with no coupon. It is quite frustrating they are making it so hard to use their coupons! I wish they were like Hobby Lobby!

The coupons come in a seperate email from the add email.

lainalee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lainalee Posted 30 Nov 2008 , 10:01pm
post #8 of 9

FYI, Michaels also accepts coupons from Joann Fabrics. You can sign up for their mailer on line also.

paulstonia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paulstonia Posted 30 Nov 2008 , 10:01pm
post #9 of 9

Yes, they come separate from the add and not usually on the same day. I have the add in my email now but still no coupons.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%