I Have Missed Everybody

Decorating By deetmar Updated 26 Nov 2008 , 4:03am by Carolynlovescake

deetmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deetmar Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 10:07pm
post #1 of 7

This is the first time in forever that I could get in. I have missed everybody. I still can't upload my pictures. Just wanted to say hi.

6 replies
gales Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gales Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 10:27pm
post #2 of 7

Its been such a pain, still having problems, get started and then it throws me off completley and I have to try and reload the site. Glad to hear from you

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 10:47pm
post #3 of 7

Yes I was having a lot of Problems too, Good to Be back. Missed all of you too.

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 10:48pm
post #4 of 7

Yes I was having a lot of Problems too, Good to Be back. Missed all of you too.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 10:50pm
post #5 of 7

There problems w/getting the site back up & running sure showed us how additicted we are to CC!!
Yes indeed it is good to 'see' everyone again.

deetmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deetmar Posted 25 Nov 2008 , 11:29pm
post #6 of 7

I still have to get very creative to get here, and I get thrown back off all the time. At first I thought it was me. I still can't upload pictures.

It seems like this time it is taking so long to get updated. When I typed in cakecentral.com it came up with a funky unknown. I hope they get it figured out soon.

When I am not feeling good at night, I sit and look at cake photos, now I have been looking on ebay. My husband would much rather have me here than on e-bay. icon_eek.gif

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 26 Nov 2008 , 4:03am
post #7 of 7

This down time came at the perfect time!

I was able to get all the laundry done (waiting for hubby to finish homework so he will help me fold it all), the house cleaned and the kitchen ready to start my cooking and baking tomorrow.

The best thing is that I am going into Thanksgiving weekend for the first time in at least 3 years and ready for it instead of running around and rushing and maintaining the chaos.

It feels good!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%