Chocolate

Decorating By lkoenig07 Updated 25 Nov 2008 , 9:51pm by brincess_b

lkoenig07 Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 9:32pm
post #1 of 5

Ok, so I'm not sure where to put this. I'm looking for a pricing sheet for chocolates. Not sure if there is one (I searched & nothing came up). Also, just wondering, besides the molded chocolates, what else can you do with them?? Thanks!

4 replies
gales Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 9:41pm
post #2 of 5

Not sure what you mean by the question. Do you want to know what else chocolate can be used for or the moulds? Or something completely different.

lkoenig07 Posted 25 Nov 2008 , 12:52am
post #3 of 5

I mean, I know it can be used with the molds (into different shapes) but other than that, what can you make with it as far as candy goes? (truffles, etc.)

kakeladi Posted 25 Nov 2008 , 1:14am
post #4 of 5

Dip any othe these: Oreo cookies; graham crackers; Townhouse, Ritz or even soda crackers; make cake balls/truffles; pretzels; dried fruit; nuts.
Make mounds of choco mixed with: coconut; chopped nuts; raisins; crushed crackers or cookies; any dried fruit bits; potatoe chips; curshed hard candies (ie: peppermints); chinese noodles.
For April 1st (April Fools day) Dip cardboard; raw rice; sprinkle well w/black pepper & moldicon_smile.gif

brincess_b Posted 25 Nov 2008 , 9:51pm
post #5 of 5

how about using it to coat fudge and toffee? or making lollipops, or even model chocolate paste flowers.
xx

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%