Help Me Find These...

Decorating By Charmed Updated 28 Nov 2008 , 2:08am by all4cake

Charmed Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 4:42am
post #1 of 4

last year I bought these plastic ball ornaments filled with little candies from walmart. they were in a egg carton box. I don't know what they are called and have not seen them in walmart . I have searched the internet and came up with a tin version called Bee holiday ornaments. but I am looking for the smaller and plastic balls. If anyone knows what they are called or where to find them please let me know.

3 replies
antonia74 Posted 28 Nov 2008 , 1:30am
post #2 of 4

I found these at Amazon. Not exactly an "egg carton" type of box, but are these close to the type you're looking for? icon_confused.gif

all4cake Posted 28 Nov 2008 , 1:59am
post #3 of 4

If you can't find them locally...

all4cake Posted 28 Nov 2008 , 2:08am
post #4 of 4

Quote by @%username% on %date%