Gallery Supporters - Please Look Here!

Decorating By Juds2323 Updated 21 Nov 2008 , 6:30am by Carolynlovescake

Juds2323 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Juds2323 Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 11:46pm
post #1 of 11

Hi All:

There are over 12 pages of uncommented photos. There are photos that go back into October that can't even make the 12 pages (max number of pages it will show) because there are so many. I've commented on about 50 pics in the last day and a half- starting with the back few pages and it barely makes a dent (that's how I know they go back into October).

If we all pitch in we can get this cleaned up in a jiff.

Thanks Everyone!

Judi

10 replies
superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 12:08am
post #2 of 11

I have also commented on dozens, I also start at the back & do as many as I can as often as I can.

sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 1:20am
post #3 of 11

How do you become a member?

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 1:29am
post #4 of 11

I was commenting on them when I saw your thread! I have not been able to even get on CC for about 4 days now for more then a min at a time. I guess from the maintance they are doing ?
Ok going back to do more !!

mixinvixen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mixinvixen Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 1:33am
post #5 of 11

i've tried to do this several times, and it always says i'm restricted...i thought you just had to have a certain number of posts. i'd be willing to do it, just can't figure it out!!

starla

mixinvixen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mixinvixen Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 1:37am
post #6 of 11

never mind..just checked out the "help" section and applied...now just waiting on approval!

vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 1:59am
post #7 of 11

I'm with you fiddle, haven't been able to get on!
I comment on several every day since know the disappointment in not having comments. Even if everyone does a couple a day, between all of us, we'll make a dent!

Juds2323 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Juds2323 Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 5:57am
post #8 of 11

Woo Hoo! You guys are great! It is finally down to 12 pages only. All the overages are done. There is light! Keep up the great work!

Judi

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 6:04am
post #9 of 11

I've been working at them slowly for the last few days and always from the back - there are pics from this summer there too! I think it's past the 12 pajavascript:emoticon('icon_smile.gif')ges again! I'm sure we'll get it down too a manageable amount now that the site seems to be working better. I know earlier this week I couldn't even get on! icon_cry.gif

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 6:12am
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sari66

How do you become a member?

. . . you will just have to apply to become a member . . . this link will take you there . . . http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-forums-group25754.html . . . (you will have to hit the "join" button . . . and then wait to be approved) . . . thumbs_up.gif . . . anyone with 100 posts can apply to become a Gallery Support Member . . . HTH

ImageImage

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 6:30am
post #11 of 11

I've slacked lately on my comments.

The baby's been a complete "mommy hold me all day because I neeeeed you" kind so well she's so darned cute.

It's impossible for me to comment with just one hand.

I am heading off to bed and I'll get to it before she wakes in the morning.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%