Email On Comments

Baking By shiney Updated 21 Nov 2008 , 2:55pm by shiney

shiney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shiney Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 9:48pm
post #1 of 12

Is anyone else getting e-mail notification on photo comments? I know they're working on the site. I feel like a goofball going in to look at my photos to see if there are comments. not a big deal for me, I warrant very few comments, but I'm sure you amazing cookiers want to see what is commented icon_smile.gif

11 replies
adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 9:53pm
post #2 of 12

Today, yes. The other day, no.

saracupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saracupcake Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 10:14pm
post #3 of 12

I don't think it is working for PMs either.

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 10:14pm
post #4 of 12

Slow down, Shiney! icon_biggrin.gif One of your Halloween cookies is one of my favorite cookies overall! thumbs_up.gif You most certainly warrant comments! Hope they fix it soon!

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 12:05am
post #5 of 12

I don't rely on much until I no longer see the "maintenance" banner at the top. I'll re-send any PMs that haven't gotten picked up at that point!

I totally have the patience to get through these down-times - CC ROCKS!!

shiney Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 12:40am
post #6 of 12

I'm with you, Macsmom!

Tracy...Thanks. How much do I owe ya for that one?
It's sad to see how addictive this site is when it goes down, I need my fix!

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 12:48pm
post #7 of 12

Yeah, as I mentioned in a different post, it isn't pretty when you deny us addicts our fix!

springlakecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
springlakecake Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 1:04pm
post #8 of 12

I am not really getting notified of anything right now. I guess maybe things are a little quirky with the maintenence.

SILVERCAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SILVERCAT Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 2:15pm
post #9 of 12

I am getting them but it is usually after the fact that I have already been here!

Peeverly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peeverly Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 2:36pm
post #10 of 12

Don't we all have better things to do than to wait for new stuff on the cookie forum??? I know I DON'T Ha ha! Yeah, maybe I could 1. clean the house 2. clean the house 3. clean the house. But.... I'm very busy waiting for new comments and viewing pictures on Cakecentral and when that gets interuppted I get cranky! icon_mad.gif

just_for_fun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
just_for_fun Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 2:55pm
post #11 of 12

I am obsessively checking cc, about 20 times a day at least. no notices here. i don't check for comments on my pics - look for posts on comments/questions that I posted. I've been baking and I ahd some ??'s and needed ot know if ppl answered. Finished now - no more checking cc til I'm finished cleaning the house!! icon_sad.gif

shiney Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 2:55pm
post #12 of 12

Better things to do??!! I was able to multi-task; work, hear little (modern-day version of 'you've got mail') tone, and WooHoo, break time!! Hopefully I will get back into their system soon! Or.....No, it can't be so, not a hint that I was on here too much....No, I won't let that thought enter my head!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%