Edible Images

Baking By Joanne1944 Updated 20 Nov 2008 , 7:49pm by mndy204

Joanne1944 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joanne1944 Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 1:49pm
post #1 of 2

For those of us who don't have their own printer, here is a wonderful source www.homemadecookiesandfudge.com
I just want to share my wonderful experience with my first order from this source. Janie went above and beyond to help me get exactly what I needed. This time I needed images for cookies, one was a custom label for a champagne bottle cookie and the other was a wedding photograph for a 50th anniversary.
Janie even answered my email on a weekend. She was so helpful in getting my image sized right and gave me a lot of suggestions. My images are wonderful and much easier to use than some I have tried in the past.
Prices are very reasonable and shipping was quick. All that and personalized service, too. I will certainly start using these images more often and all of my images will come from here.

1 reply
mndy204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mndy204 Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 7:49pm
post #2 of 2

Thank you so much for posting this link!! I have been asked a couple of times to do edible images and have had to say no because I don't have the equipment! They will get lots of business from me!! thumbs_up.gif Thank you again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%