Most Embarrasing Situation?

Lounge By Karema Updated 4 Feb 2009 , 4:15am by cupcakeco

famousamous Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
famousamous Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 9:59pm
post #31 of 71

Hahaha! Great stories!

When I was 14 yrs old I got my first bikini and thought I was hott stuff. Well you know how when your at the beach and you sit in the sand, the waves pack the nude colored panel in the bkini bottoms crotch?! That happened and I told my friend to come with me to the bathroom to empty it out. She said nahh lets just go into waist deep water. So we did, I took my bottom off and empited out the sand, all of this was done under the water, put the bottom back on and that was that.

We saw some cute boys pull up on the beach and decided we would go walk past them. So we run out of the water and right away one of the boys started laughing and pointing at us. My friend looks down and notices that I have put my bikini bottom on inside out!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! EEEEWWWWWW! That nude panel is not cute....
Soon enough there were 6 or 7 maybe hot guys all laughing and pointing. I had to run a half mile down the beach to get to my Moms car passing people lounging in the sand the whole way. Everyone noticed, I could hear them laughing as I flew past. My friend was running after me yelling "wait for me" Hahahaha!

juleskaye518 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juleskaye518 Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 9:01pm
post #32 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammjenks

I'm the chick who farted in Lamaze class.

OK now I have to pee!!! hahahaaaaa

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 3:41am
post #33 of 71

OMG, some of these are so funny that I fear mine will pale in comparison. Anyway, here goes: One time I was at an upscale restaurant with my manager. The place was dimly lit. I had no idea that when I went to the restroom that I had actually walked into the Men's room. I did see the urinals and though that was unusual, but it just never dawned on me that I was in the wrong bathroom. Where was my brain?

Another time, I was getting into the car with my sisters. They had all gotten in the car and I was last to get in. It was very icy. As I took a step to get inside the car, I lost my footing and I completely slid underneath the car.

And finally, one time when I was in church and we were all singing near the altar, someones teeth fell out of their mouth. I suppose it really wasn't funny, but I laughed so hard that I can't remember anything else for the rest of the service except for the evangelist calming saying, " Don't be embarrassed, please come back to the front and get your teeth."

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 4:02am
post #34 of 71

Image @ Jammjenks

Quote:
Quote:

Don't be embarrassed, please come back to the front and get your teeth.

LMAO!! That would've sent me over the edge! And if they were mine, I'd have to cut my losses and leave those bad boys where they were.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 4:43am
post #35 of 71

When I was a teenager, my mom managed the concession stand of a drive-in theater, so we were at the movies about every weekend. we also got to park right next to the concession building, at the end that had a sliding glass door. I got out of the car, and went RUNNING into the concession building ... without opening the door first. I swear, it looked like a Wyle E. Coyote cartoon as I landed flat on my a$$ on the ground. As a 14 year old, I was absolutely humiliated!!

When we moved into our current house, we carefully packed up our "adult toys" into a box, duct taped it all the way around and marked it "(daughter's name)'s toys". Well, my SIL, who is the most naive and innocent person in the whole world, came up to me and said, "Debi, something in this box is vibrating!" I took the box and something in there was running at high speed alright! I told her it was probably our daughter's Dancing Mr. Potato Head "..... I'll take it and put it away for you!"

So if you take the precautionary step to tape the box completely shut and secure ... take the batteries out first!!! icon_redface.gif

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 7:35pm
post #36 of 71

You know how everyone looks in awe at the bride as she walks down the isle. Yeah, I didn't have that. I tripped 3x walking down the isle on my wedding day. Thank goodness my dad who was slightly drunk was holding on to me otherwise it would have looked like less of a jerk and more of a face plant.

After leaving an interview for culinary school I was feeling pretty confident. They were interviewing over 90 people for 22 spots. The chef told me expect a letter of acceptance soon so I pretty much took that as I was in. I as on cloud 9! Well, I was in a pair of slim healed boots and in my confident walk turned the corner only to have my boot heal slide out from under me. I caught my self with both hands and was hanging on to the door frame for dear life. I at that moment heard the chef that just interviewed me bust up laughing so loud that it echoed in the hall. Others noticed it too and joined in laughing. I never looked back and just pulled myself up and kept on walking.

juleskaye518 Posted 9 Dec 2008 , 2:23pm
post #37 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkolmar

After leaving an interview for culinary school I was feeling pretty confident. They were interviewing over 90 people for 22 spots. The chef told me expect a letter of acceptance soon so I pretty much took that as I was in. I as on cloud 9! Well, I was in a pair of slim healed boots and in my confident walk turned the corner only to have my boot heal slide out from under me. I caught my self with both hands and was hanging on to the door frame for dear life. I at that moment heard the chef that just interviewed me bust up laughing so loud that it echoed in the hall. Others noticed it too and joined in laughing. I never looked back and just pulled myself up and kept on walking.

Did you get in??

mkolmar Posted 9 Dec 2008 , 4:11pm
post #38 of 71

Yes, I was accepted. I graduated in April.

juleskaye518 Posted 9 Dec 2008 , 5:29pm
post #39 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkolmar

Yes, I was accepted. I graduated in April.

Well, good!!

mkolmar Posted 9 Dec 2008 , 5:58pm
post #40 of 71

Right before I graduated the chef reminded me of that day. He said "Look, I trusted you with knives anyways." icon_redface.gif

juleskaye518 Posted 9 Dec 2008 , 6:43pm
post #41 of 71

That is hilarious!! And something I would do. I am very clumsy!

Idreamofcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Idreamofcakes Posted 12 Dec 2008 , 8:58pm
post #42 of 71

Being kinda new to the boards...what beter way then to confess your embarrassing moments...

When I was 13 I tried to jump over the chain they put in between register isles when they are closed. Well I went up with both feet and came down with both feet hooked on the chain. Broke my jaw and ended up having it wired shut for 12 weeks. My teachers thought I would talk less...WRONG!

As a freshman I was asked to prom by a senior. So we go with another couple. When we get to the restaurant for dinner I sit down and my hoop skirt completely flips everything up.....say HELLO to my cute little pink panties everyone!

2 years ago I was on break in the backroom at work (i'm an assistant manager at Starbucks) next thing I know one of the girls and my husband are standing above me asking if i'm ok. Apparently I got up and passsed out hitting my head on a metal shelf and took a dive into the trash that hadn't been taken out yet.

The following week, i'm walking toward the front of the store and trip over a ragged edged matt for like the 80th time and down I go in front of everyone!! People didn't know if they should laugh or panic! The next day I woke up and was almost paralized fron the neck down, I had fractured several vertabrae. I've been of work for over a year and have been on so many meds and what not, i've gained about 70 lbs and i'm too embarassed to go anywhere now! Ok this is supposed to be funny, so please laugh with me, it's all I can do anymore!! icon_lol.gif

Teri

juleskaye518 Posted 12 Dec 2008 , 9:03pm
post #43 of 71

Holy Maceral Teri, when you do something, you go all the way!!! Are you getting workers comp? I hope so, that is awful. PS, welcome to CC.

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 13 Dec 2008 , 3:35am
post #44 of 71

I remember another one:

Picture it....Summer 1997....vacation in Florida...
My best friend, her boyfriend (he's now her DH and a preacher), my boyfriend at the time, and I were in Florida for a week following our high school graduation. It was the time of the overstuffed bikini tops. I was pretty flat-chested, so my bikini top was so padded that it wouldn't even fold to put it in a suitcase. Seriously, I could get out of the pool and squeeze a couple quarts of water from those sponge pads. Anyway, I dove into the pool and thought I had fixed my top under water....NOT! All the water that was trapped in that padding dragged my top down around my belly-button (very slight exagerration <-sp?). Did my best friend or boyfriend tell me? Heck, they didn't even see it. Her boyfriend, the would be pastor, saw it and had to tell me I was hanging out. I still think of that every now and again when I see them.

Idreamofcakes Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 5:24am
post #45 of 71

I'm sorry if this my post upset anyone.
I wasn't trying to bring down anyone's funny stories.
I just try to make the best of my situation.
again I apologize.

Teri

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 18 Dec 2008 , 4:06pm
post #46 of 71

No need to apologize Teri! I don't think you upset anyone...I'm sorry that happened to you.

Hopefully, the other stories brought you a laugh or 5.

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 1:36am
post #47 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idreamofcakes

I'm sorry if this my post upset anyone.
I wasn't trying to bring down anyone's funny stories.
I just try to make the best of my situation.
again I apologize.

Teri

Great, who let Debbie Downer into this thread? icon_razz.gif Just kidding, Teri! I don't think it was offensive at all. I hope you're better now.

The hoop skirt story was a riot. What year was that? When I was 15 or 16 (1986ish) our next door neighbor's date had a hoop skirt and couldn't get into their car to go to the prom. I think they finally got her into someone's pickup truck, it couldn't fit in any cars.

Idreamofcakes Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 9:25pm
post #48 of 71

Yes I laughed throughout the thread, the losing the teeth at church one really got me!! I tried to read it to a friend I couldn't quit crying to read to her!
The hoop skirt was 1986, I was 14!! LOL what a year. Thank God by the time I went to my senior prom with my now husband the tight dresses were the style icon_wink.gif

I'm still at home recovering from my injuries at home, which gives me too much time on CC...if there is such a thing. I'm hoping to get back to work soon though, I really miss it.

Thanks for your responses,

scrapperjade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrapperjade Posted 20 Dec 2008 , 2:00am
post #49 of 71

I've done lots of embarrassing things, but fortunately have blocked most of them from my mind, lol!

The one I do remember though happened when I was about 16. I was shopping by myself, and I went into a store and picked out a couple sweaters to try on. None of the sales people were helping me at all, even though lots had looked my way and saw I had sweaters in hand. So I asked one to let me try it on and they were like "Oooooooookay...." Weird. So I get into the changeroom and try putting the sweater on and it got all stuck around my shoulders. I literally couldn't get it on or off. I was panicking thinking I was going to have to ask the sales GUY to help me get it off! After much jumping around and a few tears, I got the dang thing off. When I come out, he's kindof smirking and says "How'd they fit?" and I was like "Oh they are WAY too small! I think their mis-marked or something!" THEN he says really loud so the other 3 workers AND the other customers heard it "Well thats because those are the CHILDREN'S sizes... would you like an ADULTS size??".

OMG, I ran out of the store in tears, and I didn't go in there for like 3 years, lol!

Butterpatty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Butterpatty Posted 24 Jan 2009 , 9:19am
post #50 of 71

After a terrible week, I NEEDED to find a thread like this. It has had me in stitches!! Thought I would share a story of mine :
My big embarrassing moment: In the 70's when I was a teenager , the teen group was putting on a program. We were to march from the vestibule, into the sanctuary and up a set of steps into the choir area. I was feeling pretty cute and all with my new peasant blouse and matching granny skirt (does anybody remember that trend? Elastic waist long skirt and elastic band at top of shirt that let you wear the shoulders a little "down" on your arms). All went well until we began to climb the steps and the cute, "I'm crushin' on you" boy behind me stepped on the flounce of my skirt and it got yanked almost to my knees!! icon_redface.gificon_cry.gif As he frantically tried to help me yank it back up, he accidentally caught the edge of my shirt and when he yanked his hand away, he pulled the back of my blouse down, exposing my bra!! To make matters worse, I was wearing that shocking new trend- nylon bikini underwear icon_rolleyes.gif --- even worse, I had on the pair that said "Friday" and it was Sunday, hehe.

krysoco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krysoco Posted 27 Jan 2009 , 5:03am
post #51 of 71

Okay this post is really funny. CCers tear yourselves away from the OE post and give me some more embarrassing stories to laugh about.

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 7:31pm
post #52 of 71

okay, i'm only half way through page 2 and I CAN'T stop laughing

gailsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailsgoodies Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 7:54pm
post #53 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1394

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karema

Quote:
Quote:

i think I might have died! The other adults may not have even known what it was...I probably wouldn't

No they new exactly what it was. It was kind of huge. Anyone would have know what is was. I wouldnt feel so bad if my mil wasnt there. She probably thinks I'm some kind of freak. icon_surprised.gif Oh no! Her poor baby boy is subjected to so much.

She's either thinking at least someone is happy, OR disapointed in her son. Look on the bright side. At least the youngest wasn't chewing on it. icon_biggrin.gif

Mike

OMG!!
Just spit milk out of my nose!!!

icon_lol.gificon_surprised.gificon_lol.gificon_surprised.gif

gailsgoodies Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 8:05pm
post #54 of 71
Quote:
Quote:

Another incident involving me on a bike...i was riding on the sidewalk and i thought i heard someone call my name so i turned to look at the wrong time and ran smack dab into a light pole....i stood there with the wind knocked out of me..hugging the pole and my bike just kept going as if someone was still riding it It took me a minute to get my breath back and it took me an even longer minute to catch up with my bike.....

Kivia, you're killin' me here!!!

gailsgoodies Posted 30 Jan 2009 , 8:40pm
post #55 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idreamofcakes

Being kinda new to the boards...what beter way then to confess your embarrassing moments...

When I was 13 I tried to jump over the chain they put in between register isles when they are closed. Well I went up with both feet and came down with both feet hooked on the chain. Broke my jaw and ended up having it wired shut for 12 weeks. My teachers thought I would talk less...WRONG!

As a freshman I was asked to prom by a senior. So we go with another couple. When we get to the restaurant for dinner I sit down and my hoop skirt completely flips everything up.....say HELLO to my cute little pink panties everyone!

2 years ago I was on break in the backroom at work (i'm an assistant manager at Starbucks) next thing I know one of the girls and my husband are standing above me asking if i'm ok. Apparently I got up and passsed out hitting my head on a metal shelf and took a dive into the trash that hadn't been taken out yet.

The following week, i'm walking toward the front of the store and trip over a ragged edged matt for like the 80th time and down I go in front of everyone!! People didn't know if they should laugh or panic! The next day I woke up and was almost paralized fron the neck down, I had fractured several vertabrae. I've been of work for over a year and have been on so many meds and what not, i've gained about 70 lbs and i'm too embarassed to go anywhere now! Ok this is supposed to be funny, so please laugh with me, it's all I can do anymore!! icon_lol.gif

Teri

I hope your feeling better! I can empathize with you Teri!

While taking the bulk mail (600 pieces of mail) to the post office for my work, I lost my footing going down the stairs. In the process of trying to regain my footing I picked up speed and went FACE FIRST into the plate glass window! Just to let you know how warped I am, I had 3 thoughts go though my mind "If someone's walking on the other side of the window, they're going to FREAK!" then I thought "If someone were videoing this, I'd be RICH!" and right after I hit the window I thought "This is how a bug feels when it hits a windshield!!". Then I bounced off the window (thank GOD it didn't break) and don't remember too much after that...had to go to the hospital and am still suffering back problems today. When stuff like that happens all you CAN do is laugh.
LL

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 5:58am
post #56 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by gailsgoodies

I hope your feeling better! I can empathize with you Teri!

While taking the bulk mail (600 pieces of mail) to the post office for my work, I lost my footing going down the stairs. In the process of trying to regain my footing I picked up speed and went FACE FIRST into the plate glass window! Just to let you know how warped I am, I had 3 thoughts go though my mind "If someone's walking on the other side of the window, they're going to FREAK!" then I thought "If someone were videoing this, I'd be RICH!" and right after I hit the window I thought "This is how a bug feels when it hits a windshield!!". Then I bounced off the window (thank GOD it didn't break) and don't remember too much after that...had to go to the hospital and am still suffering back problems today. When stuff like that happens all you CAN do is laugh.

. . . okay . . . I laughed out loud until I saw the photo . . . now I feel bad for laughing . . . I too, hope YOU are feeling better . . .

ImageImage

gailsgoodies Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 6:16am
post #57 of 71

It's OK to laugh! I think it's funny as heck and I still get GREAT jokes out of it!!

I BOUNCED!! That's funny!!

When I was at the hospital, I took a picture of myself and sent it to my son, who immediately called me to ask what happened. When I told him I fell down the stairs, his response was "Sure...that's what ALL the people that get beat up say!" As you can see, we all have the same warped sense of humor! The brusies go away...but the stories last FOREVER!!!

Gail

titch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
titch Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 6:41pm
post #58 of 71

Thanx to you all I have had the bestest laugh's ever.

My friends call me special because Im always doing dumb things.
1.I once put one shower gel, thinking it was lotion, all day I thought I feel a bit sticky here, I'll go and have a shower, so when I finally read the bottle, it was shower gel!
2.Ive ran the bath and wondered why the bath wasnt filling up, I forgot the put the plug in.
3. I was running home from my friends house across the street and my part of the street doesnt have street lights, so there I am running full pelt down the hill when suddenly I fall flat on my chin, no arms out to catch me fall my chin hits the floor first! I had tripped over the kerb! I actually nearly knocked myself out, but as soon as I could get up I looked around to see if anyone was looking! icon_redface.gif
4. I had just put my ds into the car and got straight into my seat and started to back out when I noticed that my door light was on, I hadnt shut my son's door! icon_redface.gif

I love laughing at myself it's either laugh or cry so I laugh, oh and not mention the amount of times I've fallen on my behind!

Rach

indydebi Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 7:21pm
post #59 of 71
Quote:

.... and right after I hit the window I thought "This is how a bug feels when it hits a windshield!!".

This had me laughing so hard I could barely read this to my hubby! We're warped that way, too!

I used to manage a warehouse and one cold wintery day, I was in the back of one of our storage semi's getting some old stock. I slipped on an icey box and fell out of the truck onto the pavement. Didn't know it at the time, but I broke my shoulder. But I'm laying on the concrete, hardly able to move, calling for my warehouse guy, who can't hear me .... and what's going thru my mind is, "I've fallen and I can't get up!"

indydebi Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 7:54pm
post #60 of 71
Quote:

... and right after I hit the window I thought "This is how a bug feels when it hits a windshield!!".

Ever hear that old joke ....?

Know what the last thing is that goes thru a bug's head when he hits the windshield?

His a$$hole.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%