Most Embarrasing Situation?

Lounge By Karema Updated 4 Feb 2009 , 4:15am by cupcakeco

Karema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karema Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 3:58pm
post #1 of 71

Ok so this is the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to me and I cant get it out of my head. I was standing in the kitchen talking to my dh, sil, and mil. My son went upstairs he is two and was jumping on my bed. now he started going through my drawers and I didnt know. He came downstairs with something in his hand and my nephew who is eight grabs it from him and brings it in the kitchen right in front of everyone and says "He brought this down what is it" I could have turned 10 shades of red because the thing was vibrating and lighting up. Lets just say it was bright pink and see through. icon_redface.gif I wanted to die right there. I didnt know what to say and wanted to run for cover. I just looked at my husband and was like OMG. I snatched it out of his hand and ran upstairs. I didnt want to come back down bc I was so embarrased. I did come back down and no one mentioned it. What is the most embarassing thing that has happened to you?

70 replies
emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 4:08pm
post #2 of 71

Oh wow....maybe it's time to invest in a lock box for those things? icon_wink.gif

I think the most embarrassing moment for me would have to be when I found out I left my diary out in high school and my mom read it. Let's just say, I wasn't a perfect teenager, lol. And the dumb thing is, I KNEW the rules!!! Mom always told us she wouldn't snoop but if we left stuff like that outside of our room, it was fair game.

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 4:37pm
post #3 of 71

I fell down in Walmart once. There was a hole in the floor where a grate is closed to close off the entrance at night, and my high heel was the perfect size to get stuck in it. I fell flat on my face, and my dress came up over my butt-and I was wearing no panties! Plus, I was with my boss.

My shoe got ripped, and it was brand new, so my genius boss decides that he will call Walmart and get them to buy me a new pair (they were like $75 on clearance, so they were nice). He was yelling at the manager, and said that the greeter didn't even get up to help me when I fell. THE GREETER WAS A DISABLED MAN IN A WHEELCHAIR. icon_redface.gif

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 4:46pm
post #4 of 71

i think I might have died! The other adults may not have even known what it was...I probably wouldn't icon_redface.gif

I walked into hte men's restroom at Bob Evans once. I walked right into the stall and then heard a man's voice and realized what I had done. I decided to play stupid, walked out of the stall, washed my hands, and looked at the guy standing there like he was some kind of perv for being in the womens restroom icon_razz.gif I swear, he really thought he was in the wrong bathroom, and my sil saw him look at hte sign on the door after he walked out. I felt like a loon! My sister is in hte Air Force and walked into the men's room at a fancy dinner thing, and there was a 4 Star General standing at the urinal!!!

paulstonia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paulstonia Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 5:01pm
post #5 of 71

Not mine, but my best friend from high school. She had gone out the night before, came home and jumped into the shower. then straight to bed. She gets up the next morning and decides to wear the same jeans to school. Between third and fourth period I see her walking in front of me and there is a pair of panties hanging out of the bottom of her jeans. she had no idea how long they had been hanging there.

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 5:21pm
post #6 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by emrldsky

Oh wow....maybe it's time to invest in a lock box for those things? icon_wink.gif

I was thinking this exact thing. They are cheap and small enough to fit in a nightstand drawer.

I worked at Arby's years ago, and someone had just mopped the floor behind the registers. The floors were always super slick after they were mopped. Needless to say I ended up on my butt, right there infront of everyone. icon_surprised.gif

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 5:22pm
post #7 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by emrldsky

I was thinking this exact thing. They are cheap and small enough to fit in a nightstand drawer.

I worked at Arby's years ago, and someone had just mopped the floor behind the registers. The floors were always super slick after they were mopped. Needless to say I ended up on my butt, right there infront of everyone. icon_surprised.gif

Karema Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 6:49pm
post #8 of 71
Quote:
Quote:

i think I might have died! The other adults may not have even known what it was...I probably wouldn't

No they new exactly what it was. It was kind of huge. Anyone would have know what is was. I wouldnt feel so bad if my mil wasnt there. She probably thinks I'm some kind of freak. icon_surprised.gif Oh no! Her poor baby boy is subjected to so much.

michellenj Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 8:45pm
post #9 of 71

My SIL was playing bingo with our MIL, thought she would poot, and dropped a load in her pants.

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 9:00pm
post #10 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karema

Quote:
Quote:

i think I might have died! The other adults may not have even known what it was...I probably wouldn't

No they new exactly what it was. It was kind of huge. Anyone would have know what is was. I wouldnt feel so bad if my mil wasnt there. She probably thinks I'm some kind of freak. icon_surprised.gif Oh no! Her poor baby boy is subjected to so much.

She's either thinking at least someone is happy, OR disapointed in her son. Look on the bright side. At least the youngest wasn't chewing on it. icon_biggrin.gif

Mike

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 1:34am
post #11 of 71

Thanks so much for the laughs. icon_lol.gificon_cry.gif

I don't have any that are rated safe enough to put on CC. icon_redface.gif

I'll think about it and maybe come up with one.

But, until now, thanks so much!! icon_lol.gif

Donna

stephaniescakenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephaniescakenj Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 3:22am
post #12 of 71

Oh yea!!! I feel your pain icon_redface.gif hubby thought it would be funny to get a gold shiny "thing" for me, scariest looking thing I've ever seen! So we're moving and I dumped everything from my nightstand into a box, apparently a pretty crappy box. Well the box breaks and dumps out onto the street right outside the new house, the movers comes in with piles of my underwear and "goldie" in their hands asking me to what to do with it all right in front of my MIL and the neighbors peering through the window at us, the new people. I was mortified!!!

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 5:29am
post #13 of 71

My goodness...i'm in tears right now icon_lol.gif I don't really have any embarrasing (sp?) moments...i guess because I don't get embarrassed by the things i do or say. I fall all the time and i just laugh at myself...my hubby and son get mad when i fall and start laughingicon_lol.gif I don't know what i would've done if i were in your situation though.

But I have a friend who is always embarrassing herself....when we were a bit younger she had a crush on this guy and I'd always stop him just to mess with her icon_razz.gif So on this particular day it was rainy & muddy and another friend of ours stopped him to talk to him at his car and my friend ran behind the house. He called out to her and told her to not be shy so she came from around the house and was trying to walk all sexy but she didn't see this big puddle of mud a few steps away from his car. Next thing you know "splash" icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif She went down in that puddle of mud hard....she splashed everyone including the guy she had a crush on. She got mud on his car (which he cherished) and all in his face icon_lol.gif He was so pissed that he drove off so fast that his car started sliding because it was wet outside.....i was laughing so hard that she wouldn't talk to me for weeks and every single time this guy passed by she'd run in the house icon_redface.gif I swear there is nothing worse than embarrassing yourself in front of a guy that you like icon_wink.gif

KidMcWonder Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KidMcWonder Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 5:32am
post #14 of 71

Fun!

It was my first time meeting my now-ex-boyfriend's dad. I was really nervous. We had a nice dinner and a nice conversation that led to movies. One movie that had come out the previous weekend was "Snakes on a Plane".

His dad asked us if we had seen it and what it was about. I took it upon myself to be the one to give the synopsis. But while I was talking, I couldn't decide which mob-term for "kill" to use. This is what came out:

"Well see, this mob guy is trying to whack off this other guy, and..."

Oh yeah. Ex-boyfriend's little step-sister was present, as well.
His dad turned so red, and ex-boyfriend and step sis just burst out laughing. icon_redface.gif

cookingfor5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookingfor5 Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 4:05pm
post #15 of 71

Fortunately, my most embarrassing moment happened with no one else around.

A friend of mine was always doing dumb stuff at work. One time she ran right into a poll at the store we worked at. How do you run into a poll? She ended up bruised on her face for a week. A year later, I was exhausted from work and kids and was just trying to get done so I could go home for the night. I stood up and turned to move onto the next section, and ran right into a poll. No one saw it, but it did knock me quite silly. I took a moment to get my balance back and finished without telling anyone what I did. I had a little bruise on my noes, which no one ever noticed.

However, the dumbest thing I ever did, was to throw away the wrong employee files and have to go to the dump to get them. Digging through garbage for 45 minutes really took away all my embarrassment, as I no longer cared and just laughed about it.

michellenj Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 8:50pm
post #16 of 71

A friend of mine was meeting her boyfriend's parents for the first time, went to kiss his mom on the cheek and planted a smooch right on the mom's mouth by accident.

michellenj Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 9:07pm
post #17 of 71

I think that I may have to change my "most emberrassing moment". I was just bringing our garbage can in, and tripped and fell head first into ours as our neighbor was driving by. I literally had to crawl backward out of the trash can.

stephaniescakenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephaniescakenj Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 10:04pm
post #18 of 71

OMG Michelle, I am laughing so hard right now my kids are looking at me funny!

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 10:21pm
post #19 of 71
Quote:
Quote:

My SIL was playing bingo with our MIL, thought she would poot, and dropped a load in her pants.

Quote:
Quote:

She's either thinking at least someone is happy, OR disapointed in her son. Look on the bright side. At least the youngest wasn't chewing on it.

Between those two comments, I've nearly peed myself. Speaking of...

One of my most embarrassing moments was when I was a kid. Did your elementary school ever have Track and Field day? This was around 3rd grade and I remember the day we had ours it was still really cold even though it was spring. I usually did the 50m and.or 100m dashes. I was drinking stuff all day and kept putting off going to the bathroom. I don't like port-o-potties. I was just going to wait til after my race was over. Of course, by the time my race was up I had to go soooooooo bad!! All I kept thinking was "thank goodness it's a short race" and maybe it would motivate me to run faster. icon_lol.gif

I was fine doing the "pee dance" until it was time to stand still for those few seconds right before the "go"....it started right there. That "gun" went off and I literally p*ssed all the way to the finish line. And I continued to high-tail it off of the track and go home. I refused to wait around for any award(yes, I came in first) or face anyone that was near that track at the time.

Michele01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michele01 Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 1:52am
post #20 of 71

Hmm...where do I start icon_smile.gif My top ten list

10.) tripping up the steps, and having my kids laugh at me.
9.) in High school, reaching in my purse to get a pen to write down a boys phone number. It wasn't a pen, it was a tampon. lol
8.) Hitting my head on the light while getting up at a restaurant, in front of friends.
7.) Missing an entrance to a restaurant 2 times with friend in the car.
6.) Saying a bad four letter word in front of my b-i-l when he was thirteen. He was rolling on the floor laughing. He is just so tall he didn't look 13 then.
5.) Falling on my butt in the middle of an aerobics class. My ankles sometimes go in when my legs get tired, and then I sometimes fall
4.) Watching both of my boys walk into my m-i-l glass sliding door within 10 minutes of each other. THEY ARE 8 AND 12 icon_eek.gif How does that happen?
3.) Falling up even more steps icon_redface.gif
2.) Getting your food from the drive through window, and still sitting there waiting while talking to your friend. The worker then asks if he can help you, or did he forget something. icon_redface.gif

And my number 1 embarrasing moment is......

1.) Helping my mom move, and finding her "little toy" in her sock drawer. lol and "puke" all at the same time.

I am cracking myself up with my clumsiness. Hope it gave you a laugh too. Don't let it get to you, I am sure half of the people around you that day have an embarrasing moment too. Just lie and say that someone gave it to you as a gag gift for your bridal shower.

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 5:43am
post #21 of 71

I am laughing so hard over here..my dh asks "what in the hell is so funny". These stories are so hilarious..i can't wait to read and laugh at more!

You know i do have an embarrassing story involving me.....

When i was a teen i was riding my bike and i was always they type of kid that like to think "What If"...so i thought "what if" i put each hand on the opposite side of the handle bar (left hand on right side of handle bar and right hand on left side of handle bar)...so like a dummy i crossed hands and before i could get the first hand on the handle bar..i found myself eating the asphalt. My lip was busted and i had a huge knot on my forehead icon_lol.gif I couldn't really laugh at myself because my lips was so swollen...I was so embarrassed, i didn't ride a bike for a long time after that. icon_cry.gif

Another incident involving me on a bike...i was riding on the sidewalk and i thought i heard someone call my name so i turned to look at the wrong time and ran smack dab into a light pole....i stood there with the wind knocked out of me..hugging the pole and my bike just kept going as if someone was still riding it icon_lol.gif It took me a minute to get my breath back and it took me an even longer minute to catch up with my bike..... icon_lol.gif

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 2:42pm
post #22 of 71

Kivia, you just made me spit my tea! Image

Something similar happened to me with your 2nd bike story. I was biking with my sister and mom and the next thing I know, I was chewing pavement...my left shoe was twisted backwards on my foot (that's what they found the funniest...it was lol) and my bike kept going.

All you can do is laugh now.

michellenj Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 3:56pm
post #23 of 71

When I was in high school my senior class went to grad nite at Walt Disney World. I did the classic "walk out of the ladies room with your dress tucked into the back of your pantyhose" thing. Of course, nobody told me for the longest time, either.

Feeling better, Karema? icon_razz.gif

Karema Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 4:29am
post #24 of 71
Quote:
Quote:

Look on the bright side. At least the youngest wasn't chewing on it.

I guess that does make me feel a little better icon_redface.gif . I coughed so hard reading this my husband asked me if I was ok. I'm thinking yeah honey I'm great. lol. Thanks for making me feel better guys. Only people who really care would tell their embarrassing moments just to make me feel better. thumbs_up.gif

michellenj Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 1:52pm
post #25 of 71

YOu know what else, Karema? Now that your picture is your avatar, we can envision you with your light up toy. icon_lol.gif

My gosh-I am glad this site is back to normal! I really missed you guys this weekend.

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 3:58pm
post #26 of 71

Okay, the bike stories reminded me of my embarrassing bike story.

When I was around 10, we thought it was fun to stick our feet out or lift our hands in the air while riding downhill. So, I'm riding my bike and happened to be wearing a dress, which we did in the 70's. I decide to take BOTH my hands and feet off of the bike. Did'ja know that your cheeks cannot grip a banana seat?! I was on the ground faster than a bullet! icon_cry.gif

Jim, the 15 year old neighbor boy that we thought was so hot, was at the bottom of the hill. I couldn't let him see my panties so I grabbed the hem of my dress and log rolled all the way down. The best part...he picked me up and carried me home and I never felt any pain from that accident! thumbs_up.gif

Karema Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 4:22pm
post #27 of 71

icon_redface.gif Ok now i'm sooooo taking down my pic. icon_cry.gif

paulstonia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paulstonia Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 5:05pm
post #28 of 71

Thank goodness cc is back, that's the best laugh I've had in days! Thought of a couple of my own. My husband and I had gone through the Mcdonalds drive thru and while pulling away noticed some of our order is missing. DH husband pulls into parking space and I get out to go in, I have to cross in front of the line of people in the drive thru and when I go to step up on the curb I trip, fall on my knees and slide all the way to the door, I actually had to grab the handle to stand up. Everyone inside was staring. And right after I had my first son we go out for the first time since he was born, I get dressed up for dinner and a movie, boots and all. We go into the theater and it had stadium seating so quite a slope. As were going to our seats, lights are still up, my feet slip right out from underneath, I'm am literally sliding under the seats in front of us, thank goodness my dh caught me under my arms just in time and pulled me back up. The lights couldn't go down fast enough for me.

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 8:19am
post #29 of 71

. . . about age 17 . . . walking down "main street, downtown" . . . (having just visited the "powder room") . . . with the back of my dress tucked into my pantyhose (pretty picture, eh) . . . wondering why everyone was looking at me (damn . . . I must look hot today . . . yeah, I'm cool icon_cool.gif ) . . . thankfully a very nice lady whispered in my ear and set me straight . . . icon_rolleyes.gif . . . crawling into my hole now . . . icon_redface.gif

ImageImage

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 3:17pm
post #30 of 71

I'm the chick who farted in Lamaze class.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%