Royal Icing Church Pattern

Decorating By TyeRiley Updated 12 Dec 2012 , 3:14pm by BakingIrene

TyeRiley Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 5:38am
post #1 of 10

I was just wondering if anyone else has the pattern for this royal icing church. I did contact the original poster but did not recieve a reply. I'd like to try and make it as maybe part of a centerpiece for christmas. If anyone can share this pattern or give suggestions on where to find something similar that would be great. Thankyou so much for you input and time.

9 replies
kakeladi Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 4:41pm
post #2 of 10

You've got mailicon_smile.gif

Spices5 Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 6:00pm
post #3 of 10

I would love to get this pattern also. I've been looking for a while know for this pattern as it brings back some very warm memories of Christmas gone by.

Thank you

kakeladi Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 1:33am
post #4 of 10

Send me a pm......

TyeRiley Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 1:45am
post #5 of 10

I sent you a pm, actually several of them because I keep getting an error failed message. I hope you got them. Sorry if you were flooded by them:0)

ddaigle Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 1:48am
post #6 of 10

I tried to send PM's to Tye and Kandi and i got the same error for both people.

1of5wives Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 8:04pm
post #7 of 10

I found it under templates and patterns, search church, view more pictures and it is pretty easy to find. I did not save it, sorry. Hope this helps.

TyeRiley Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 9:13pm
post #8 of 10

1of5wives, thankyou for letting me know. I only looked for royal icing church. I guess I should have tried just the church. Anyway thankyou for looking for it and letting me know. I really appreciate it.

jkeeler Posted 8 Dec 2012 , 7:36pm
post #9 of 10

Sorry--I've been offline for a while caring for sick mother.

You can find the link to the pattern and instructions for the icing church on my website at

Jana Keeler

BakingIrene Posted 12 Dec 2012 , 3:14pm
post #10 of 10

You can also go to and look down the left side of the page for "pattern locator" Under that link there are thousands of patterns including a few for caketop churches.  Use the search box for "roof walls" as well as ":church" because of the way they name the patterns...but they are in there.

Quote by @%username% on %date%