Linen And Things Going Bust!

Lounge By Monkess Updated 18 Nov 2008 , 12:19pm by tcturtleshell

Monkess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monkess Posted 15 Nov 2008 , 4:39pm
post #1 of 9

Hey everyone
Thought I will share the info. I have $600 in store credits and gift cards at LNT and accidently discovered they are liquidating and planning to close shop sometime early next month!!
Thank the Lord, I found out or else I would have been out by $600!! So please spread the word incase you have credits go and encash them..also it is a good time to pick up stuff really cheap but beaware final sales only now.
thumbs_up.gif

8 replies
Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 15 Nov 2008 , 5:41pm
post #2 of 9

Good Luck hopefully you can cash them in.

Mike

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 15 Nov 2008 , 11:56pm
post #3 of 9

Mine has already closed, and the store was like a year old. I got a ton of Nordicware pans and other goodies for 75% off. They had some great deal on attachments for KA's, too, but dh wouldn't let me buy any. icon_mad.gif

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 16 Nov 2008 , 1:28am
post #4 of 9

Yes...they declared Bancrupcy here in Canada about 3 weeks ago also...Not great deals though...my friend was there and said all they were offering was 30%...I guess they'd rather keep the inventory than blow it out!!

kimberlina25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimberlina25 Posted 16 Nov 2008 , 2:40am
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkess

Hey everyone
Thought I will share the info. I have $600 in store credits and gift cards at LNT

sorry, but how in the world did you get such a large amount of store credit? icon_confused.gif

Bijoudelanuit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bijoudelanuit Posted 16 Nov 2008 , 4:20am
post #6 of 9

The one near me closed this summer... I'm still going through withdrawal from it! Everynow and then the mood strikes to go and then I realise... icon_sad.gif

Definately take advantage of the sales... I was shocked how quickly everything went!

Monkess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monkess Posted 16 Nov 2008 , 3:14pm
post #7 of 9

lol...we bought a massage chair for my sister on her birthday...she didnt like it and ofcouse being a gift DH didnt think we need to keep the reciept! Hence the credit...I making a mental list of things I should get!

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 16 Nov 2008 , 4:09pm
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkess

lol...we bought a massage chair for my sister on her birthday...she didnt like it and ofcouse being a gift DH didnt think we need to keep the reciept! Hence the credit...I making a mental list of things I should get!

Like I said I hope your able to use it.

Mike

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 18 Nov 2008 , 12:19pm
post #9 of 9

I heard about this last week. I hate that! All the stores I like are going bust icon_sad.gif It's a shame! Hope you get your $600 out of them!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%