Never Ever Get This Song Stuck

Lounge By Mike1394 Updated 15 Nov 2008 , 7:16am by s_barnes76

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 1:03pm
post #1 of 4

in your headicon_biggrin.gif don't listen, I'm telling ya DO NOT click on this link. It is taken at your own risk. Your link clicking eliminates me from any liability whatsoever icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif http://www.americanangst.com/dingfries.html

Mike

3 replies
redpanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redpanda Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 5:04pm
post #2 of 4

I don't have to even click to know which one that is--my almost 16 year old sings that one frequently. It's actually better than some of the other "ear worms" that get me. It doesn't help that my son does musical theater, and if you hear a song enough times, you begin to have it going through your head constantly--even in your sleep.

This is happening with "Man of La Mancha" (I, Don Quixote), because my son has been practicing for an audition. I just can't wait until the winter, when he'll be in High School Musical. I thought I had avoided the whole HSM thing, because I don't have any daughters.

jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 7:40pm
post #3 of 4

Alright I'm nosy and had to click on it and but my security blocked it saying it was a reported attack site.

"This web site at www.americanangst.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners."[/quote]

s_barnes76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
s_barnes76 Posted 15 Nov 2008 , 7:16am
post #4 of 4

My brother is an Asst. Manager at BK and I used to have this as a ring tone for when he called my cell. Let's just say it's a good thing he doesn't call me much!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%