Found The Best Site For How To 3-D Car Cake

Decorating By AlamoSweets Updated 23 Jan 2009 , 12:59am by tyty

AlamoSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlamoSweets Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 3:54am
post #1 of 9

I absolutely found the easiest 3-D car cake to make! Let me take that back! I found the most wonderful site that gives the easiest instructions on how to make a car cake! Not sure if this is allowed but here goes:

http://www.how2cakes.com/3dcar.html

There are other cakes with instructions as well. If Natalie (owner of the site) is a member here I really want to give you a shout out and say THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was able to make the car in a matter of a few hours. However, I did have a little trouble extending the pan using wax paper. I sprung a couple of leaks so that will take practice. Oh yes, I baked the cake yesterday and let it stand over night.

I encourage everyone that is interested to take a look at this site.

Enjoy,
Linda

8 replies
ski Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ski Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 3:34pm
post #2 of 9

Excellent site Linda thanks for sharing! thumbs_up.gif

OhioBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhioBaker Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 6:47pm
post #3 of 9

You'r right! It is a great website. Thanks for sharing. icon_lol.gif

cupcakemkr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakemkr Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 7:06pm
post #4 of 9

This is the website of boonenati - she did the cigarellos tutorial in the articles section. I had her site saved because of her shoe tutorial. Her site is a great help.

Thanks Nati!

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 7:08pm
post #5 of 9

Yes..it is an awesome site and I too have it saved..Boonenati's site!! Member here on CC..

AlamoSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlamoSweets Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 7:15pm
post #6 of 9

If you visit the site take a look at the rose instructions. Great to know she is a member here. What a great talent!

DnEKakez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DnEKakez Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 8:55pm
post #7 of 9

Thanks for sharing Great site

Jessica_R Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jessica_R Posted 23 Jan 2009 , 12:28am
post #8 of 9

Wonderful site! Thank you so much for sharing it! I am making my first Cars cake in February and this will def. help out!!

tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 23 Jan 2009 , 12:59am
post #9 of 9

Thanks so much for sharing. I wanted to make DH a car cake for his birthday. Didn't really know how to go about it. I was just going to wing it but with those directions (which seem much more simple than what I had in mind) I think I can do it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%