Pictures Being Deleted!

Decorating By Somethin-Sweet Updated 14 Nov 2008 , 1:35pm by jammjenks

Somethin-Sweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Somethin-Sweet Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 3:12am
post #1 of 4

OK.......I understand the reason for not allowing duplicate photos, but I have been trying to post a photo of the work in progress on a huge cake that I just completed-yes I do have the completed version, but wanted to post the steps.....yet it keeps disappearing.......BUT I keep seeing double photos of THE SAME CAKES that are being allowed to stay! What gives? icon_mad.gif .....

3 replies
TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 4:19am
post #2 of 4

Why not start a thread and post them there?

KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 4:33am
post #3 of 4

Progression photos are not allowed in the galleries. If you wish to show the step by step process of making a particular cake then you can put the instructions and pictures in a thread.

The notion that "other people" are allowed to keep duplicates is just not true. I hear that all the time. I am here on Cake Central daily, checking the new uploads amd deleting duplicates.

I encourage everyone to read the photo posting rules carefully and if you want more information there are numerous threads stickied in the general forum giving more details.

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 1:35pm
post #4 of 4

Also, if you see a duplicate all you have to do is click the "report photo" button and tell an admin. I do it when I come across them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%