Need To Find All In One Place

Decorating By keyshia Updated 13 Nov 2008 , 11:17pm by keyshia

keyshia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keyshia Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 10:15pm
post #1 of 7

Okay, so I need to buy a few things and am really having a hard time with the tought of paying $6 or more for shipping PER item because I can't find them all in one place! If there is anyone that could possible tell me where to find: Rose petal cutters, diamond shape cutter and princess cake and cookie... (all online unless you know somewhere close to me in Utah haha) I'd love you forever. icon_smile.gif I've checked the only cake shop local to me, and they didn't have any of it. icon_sad.gif Thanks in advance!

Keyshia

6 replies
FullHouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullHouse Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 10:29pm
post #2 of 7

Have you tried CkProducts.com, they may have all of those items. They are wholesale, so you will need an EIN to order from them though. I'm guessing you did look at Global Sugar Art.

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 10:31pm
post #3 of 7

Try intotheoven.com or countrykitchensa.com Both ship fast and reaosnable.

DsLady614 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DsLady614 Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 10:52pm
post #4 of 7

I recommend countrykitchensa.com.

I live overseas right now, although in a US territory, and they are even great to work with from here. I had VERY bad experience with a couple of the other companies mentioned and will never shop with them, even when we move back to the states.

keyshia Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 11:09pm
post #5 of 7

Thank you all so much! And such speedy responses. icon_biggrin.gif I didn't know you could order from Ck products directly, that's pretty cool to know. i did find all I was looking for at country kitchens (and I only paid ONE $7 shipping fee!).

I do have an EIN, but I am being "frugal" right now since I am still in the final stages of getting licensed and don't really have the business lined up to justify spending extra (especially at Christmas time!), but I will be soon enough! icon_wink.gif

Macs Mom...I've been to both of those sites, but couldn't remember the names. I knew if I posted it someone would help! icon_smile.gif

Thanks again ladies!

Keyshia

mixinvixen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mixinvixen Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 11:16pm
post #6 of 7

if you mean princess flavoring, then i did indeed see all three of those in the latest king arthur flour catalog, so try their website!

keyshia Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 11:17pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Quote:

I live overseas right now, although in a US territory, and they are even great to work with from here. I had VERY bad experience with a couple of the other companies mentioned and will never shop with them, even when we move back to the states.

Oh I've SO been there done that! icon_smile.gif I just got back to the states from 2 yrs in Turkey (my dh is military). It was SO tough to order over there. I found a couple places that I ordered from faithfully. I thought being back in the states I'd be able to go to "cake stores" but they only have one that I've found so far, it's 35 miles and from what I saw I was NOT impressed! It will work in a pinch and they did have cake drums/boxes etc..but it was very understocked. So for now, I'm sticking to online! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%