Oprah Show-Free Photo Book From Snapfish

Decorating By mixinvixen Updated 18 Nov 2008 , 10:00pm by TheCakerator

mixinvixen Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 8:32pm
post #1 of 14

ok, for those of you who maybe didn't or don't watch oprah, yesterday's show was about her "messy house tour". apparently many people have the same problem with clutter...with kids artwork being one of the biggest dilemna.

the photo company/website, www.snapfish.com , is giving a free photo book to oprah viewers for 48 hours...simply go to their website, then to the help section in the top right corner. search for the word "oprah" and it will tell you how to go about putting together your free book. apparently, you just download your favorite photos to the site, choose the wording and the template for the cover, and they'll print the photos into an actual hardcover book!! it's a great christmas present, and will be very exciting for your kids to see their artwork or family pictures on the pages of a book!

offer ends on sunday night at 11:59pm. check site for details.

13 replies
mixinvixen Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 8:40pm
post #2 of 14

btw: i thought this would also be great for cake photos.

Ohara Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 7:42pm
post #3 of 14

Thank you for posting this. I missed the show. I went to the site yesterday, and got the credit applied to my account. I finished my free book today! The shipping and tax came to $7.47. What a great deal. Thanks again.

TheCakerator Posted 17 Nov 2008 , 1:20am
post #4 of 14

hmm .. can't seem to find a way to get my free album ... but maybe its over? bummer

galliesway Posted 17 Nov 2008 , 2:29am
post #5 of 14

They extended it until the 22nd. due to the large response.

Candy120 Posted 17 Nov 2008 , 2:46am
post #6 of 14

I can't find the OPRAH link! HELP!

mixinvixen Posted 17 Nov 2008 , 2:54am
post #7 of 14

it's not advertised on the home page...just go to the top right of the page and click on "help"...this will take you to a help page that has a search feature...type in the word "oprah" and hit enter...it will tell you exactly how to go about doing it.

Candy120 Posted 17 Nov 2008 , 3:40am
post #8 of 14

which book option do you choose? It's probably the cheapest one, right? Or can you choose whichever one you want?

mixinvixen Posted 17 Nov 2008 , 4:26am
post #9 of 14

i can't remember for sure, but i think it's either one... but there is a maximum number of photos. it's in the help section.

Chippi Posted 17 Nov 2008 , 7:38am
post #10 of 14

I did one also and when I entered cc info and click continue and then it goes to step 3 BUY NOW BUTTON and the total is 39.63. icon_sad.gif It says step 4 shows the credit but i'm scared to click buy now because it shows total and evcerything, will it continue on to add the book credit? helppppppp lol

Ohara Posted 18 Nov 2008 , 11:24am
post #11 of 14

Chippi....go to the home page... in the upper right hand corner of the page is a help button. When you get to the help page... there a FAQ section on the right side of the page. The first or second one is how to use the Oprah credit. It will walk you through it. Then when you go to finalize it should just be tax and shipping.
In order to get the free photo book you had to have gone to the site by Friday afternoon (I think) and clicked on the Oprah offer. The only extension that they gave was for how long you had to create the photo book, as there were so many people trying to use the site it got very slow.

forthwife Posted 18 Nov 2008 , 3:19pm
post #12 of 14

Thanks for the great post!

seagoat Posted 18 Nov 2008 , 4:28pm
post #13 of 14

Cool! I signed up and recieved 20 4x6 free prints! Plus today free shipping, so I send my family in the states some pics.

Thanks for the heads up

TheCakerator Posted 18 Nov 2008 , 10:00pm
post #14 of 14

what a bum deal .. I was on the site on sunday before the offer ended, and made up most of my album but then I guess I did not save it and now it seems the offer is gone and so is my album ... icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%