KidâS Chef Jacket?

Decorating By DragonFly2333 Updated 24 Dec 2008 , 6:48pm by DragonFly2333

DragonFly2333 Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 6:21pm
post #1 of 6

I want to get my 4-year-old nephew a chef jacket for Christmas. I did Google and naturally found plenty of sites to order them from. However, there are no returns on embroider jackets, understandably.

So I was just wondering if any one on this site has purchased a kidâs chef jacket. If so, from what site and where you happy with the product?

Thanks for replying!

5 replies
Trixyinaz Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 6:33pm
post #2 of 6

Why don't you buy one without having it embroidered and apply it yourself if you like the quality of the jacket after you receive it?

KKC Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 1:36am
post #3 of 6

I've seen some in Party City and I think on

Katie-Bug Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 1:15pm
post #4 of 6

I would reccommend buying the coat and have it emboridered locally. Different brands and styles run so different!

That being said, check

I have to say, I have had several brands. Chef Revival is a great coat and quality, Chef Works too!! I have several coats that are other brands, they are the ones I really get dirty in!! icon_razz.gif I generally keep the good ones for events and such.

He will be super cute in his new outfit, post of pic of him when you get it!! thumbs_up.gif

DragonFly2333 Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 7:02pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks you for all your suggestions! Ive been trying to respond for over a week now but with the up-dates being added to the site I could only see the first page of threads.

It seems Chef Works is comparable in price to the site I had found on my own:

I would prefer to just get it embroidered when I order it for time and money sake. You know how Christmas sneaks up on you!

Thanks again everyone!

DragonFly2333 Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 6:48pm
post #6 of 6

Not sure if anyone is even looking in this thread but I just wanted to share that I purchased my nephews chefs jacket thru Growing Cooks and I am more than pleased with the product!!! Granted, I dont have any other jackets to compare it to, but its made of nice thick material and the embroidering is perfect.

Chef Works was just $2-$3 buck cheaper, BUT I could get a matching chefs hat thru Growing Cooks (Chef Works does not sell childrens hats). Being able to purchase both items together sealed the deal for me!

Thanks again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%