Forming A New Cake Club In Texas Hill Country

Decorating By cakesdivine Updated 22 Nov 2008 , 11:09pm by cakesdivine

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 3:11pm
post #1 of 7

This is an invitation to all cake enthusiasts who live in Canyon Lake, Spring Branch, Bulverde, Fischer, or New Braunfels Texas.

I am wanting to start a new cake club in the area (as I haven't had much luck finding one other than in San Antonio and don't want to drive that far).

If you are interested in getting together to share ideas, host workshops, enter cake comps please contact me at [email protected] or send me a PM here on CC.

I look forward to meeting all my fellow cake buddies!

6 replies
cakesdivine Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 7:50pm
post #2 of 7

BUMP

cakesdivine Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 4:26pm
post #3 of 7

BUMP AGAIN icon_wink.gif

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 11:04pm
post #4 of 7

you might want to contact all the wilton instructors in 30 mile radius as they can pass on this info and they know alot of decorators. plus they may be interested in helping you get it going. you will need help.

cakesdivine Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 11:30pm
post #5 of 7

Thanks for the info sweetcakes, and yes I know I'll need help, not planning on it being a solo venture! That would be nuts.... icon_lol.gif

There is only one Hobby Lobby in our area so only one Wilton instructor to be a resource, but still a great idea! One of the reasons I want to start a club here, we don't have one, and I know there are lots of cake people up here, I know I'm not doing all the cakes up here on Canyon Lake!

CakeForte Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeForte Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 5:11pm
post #6 of 7

Not in the area, but I went to Texas State....Go Bobcats!

cakesdivine Posted 22 Nov 2008 , 11:09pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeForte

Not in the area, but I went to Texas State....Go Bobcats!

Woo Woo! icon_biggrin.gif I keep hoping my daughter will transfer to here from SHSU. I want her home, miss her something awful! icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%