Yahoo??? Anyone Else Having Issues Today?

Lounge By Cakenicing4u Updated 13 Nov 2008 , 7:06pm by Cakenicing4u

Cakenicing4u Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 12:53pm
post #1 of 7

icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif It's strange... usually I have trouble getting other pages to load... but since about 2 am last night, I haven't been able to access yahoo at all... not any part of it?? Mail, Searches, groups, etc... nothing will work with yahoo.. and it's two hours to my interview and I sent them an email last night and now I can't check it!! icon_cry.gif

6 replies
Katie-Bug Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 1:49pm
post #2 of 7

I had problem trying to wirk with Flickr the last two night!!

I haven't tried to get into Yahoo, but Flickr is operatered or owned by Yahoo, I think. They have something to do with eack other.

Sunflower08 Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 1:51pm
post #3 of 7

I had major problems with Yahoo yesterday for about two hours. It would not let me do anything!

veejaytx Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 1:52pm
post #4 of 7

My Yahoo is working fine right now!

Cakenicing4u Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 2:02pm
post #5 of 7

I used to like you, veejaytx... LOL... Just kidding... on three computers, I can't get it to work.. and I use mozilla, the other two use IE, so I don't think it's a problem on that end!

It's just making me extra anxious this morning!

Ohara Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 3:33pm
post #6 of 7

I was having trouble yesterday. I received doubles of a lot of my emails yesterday as well. Maybe they are doing updates and having a few glitches. Hope things get better for you soon.

Cakenicing4u Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 7:06pm
post #7 of 7

YAHHOOOO My yahoo is working again!!! Thanks.. it's just weird that I could get on here, and facebook and other sites, but not onto Yahoo!!

And the Job.... the 'interview'...... OMG.

That's a whole new thread!

Quote by @%username% on %date%