New Ad On Here

Decorating By bostonterrierlady Updated 13 Nov 2008 , 10:02pm by angelatx

bostonterrierlady Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 5:26am
post #1 of 8

Is anyone have the wii ad come up? It has audio with it. It is very annoying. It happens every few times I click on something to read or look at.

7 replies
JanH Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 5:29am
post #2 of 8

Haven't seen it.

I browse without sound, and with pop-up blocker "on"...

HTH

Katie-Bug Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 1:06pm
post #3 of 8

Yep! Like to have drove me crazy yesterday!!! icon_mad.gif

I hae my pop-up blocker on, but it still comes up! I was also watching you tubes cake clips, so the volume was on. I think I wore my volume buttons out! icon_redface.gif

muddpuppy Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 6:48pm
post #4 of 8

I keep getting one saying "Hi, my name is Amber..." .....so annoying!!

Trixyinaz Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 7:04pm
post #5 of 8

It drives me CRAZY!!!!! I had to turn my volume down at work....That is one ad I wish they would get rid of. I hate the talking ads. All the more reason why I would be happy to pay $25 annually just so I can visit a site without all the annoying ads - like I do on Recipezaar.com

BTW, this isn't a pop-up ad so even if you have your pop-up blocker on (mine is on all the time), it doesn't matter.

KathysCC Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 7:15pm
post #6 of 8

I have another one.

Have you seen the weight loss ad that pops up on the side or the top where the fat before picture is a black woman and the somewhat skinnier after picture is a white woman. I thought it was funny. icon_lol.gif

You don't think they could be faking the weight loss pictures do you!!! icon_surprised.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Trixyinaz Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 7:45pm
post #7 of 8

ROTFLMAO. That is too funny! Do they we are stupid? Gotta love some of these marketing people.

angelatx Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 10:02pm
post #8 of 8

people keep putting threads on it on here and i have never seen it. if it was real i would love to have a free wii, but i live in reality, hehehe!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%