shell62995 Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 9:07pm
post #1 of

My friend has asked me to make cuppies for her hubby's office party. And offered to pay! This will be the first time I get PAID for something! They like the idea of bring something that they know noone else will have. And suggestion or ideas?
TIA!!

13 replies
KHalstead Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 10:02pm
post #2 of

are you wanting flavors or decorating ideas???

shell62995 Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 10:46pm
post #3 of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHalstead

are you wanting flavors or decorating ideas???

both! I love your avatar by the way!

shell62995 Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 6:37pm
post #4 of

wow, noone has a favorite decorated cupcake?

KHalstead Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 6:50pm
post #5 of

not sure if it's just fall-like or thanksgiving-ish........could be both!! Here are some cupcakes I did a little while ago.....I could easily see these at a thanksgiving dinner

thanks for the compliment on my avatar!
LL

KKC Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 7:34pm
post #6 of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHalstead

not sure if it's just fall-like or thanksgiving-ish........could be both!! Here are some cupcakes I did a little while ago.....I could easily see these at a thanksgiving dinner

thanks for the compliment on my avatar!

Although i've never made them...i love the little turkey cupcakes...but then again they maybe a little to kiddie...i love those cupcakes Khalstead!

KHalstead Posted 15 Nov 2008 , 1:45am
post #7 of

thanks I have some turkey ones in my photos as well

leily Posted 15 Nov 2008 , 3:23am
post #8 of

Last year my best fall flavor was pumpkin cake with cream cheese icing. I use one cake mix, add a box of pumpkin pudding (seasonal by Jello), and substitute all of the water with Pumpkin Spice creamer. makes an awesome cake. I use the crusting cream cheese recipe in the recipe section here.

HTH

Callyssa Posted 15 Nov 2008 , 5:19am
post #9 of

leily; what flavor cake mix do you use? I was just thinking tonight I should make a cc bouquet for all the little ones on Thanksgiving that won't eat pumpkin pie, but still wanted to keep it fallish. Thanks!

leily Posted 15 Nov 2008 , 2:21pm

oops, sorry, I thought about typing the flavor but didn't.

I just use a white cake mix, oil called for on the box, eggs called for plus one, one box of the pumpkin pudding, and then the pumpkin spice creamer replaces 100% of the water called for.

HTH

Callyssa Posted 15 Nov 2008 , 2:26pm

Mmmmmmm.....sounds great! I'll definitely be trying those! Thank you so much!

shell62995 Posted 16 Nov 2008 , 9:00pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by leily

and then the pumpkin spice creamer replaces 100% of the water called for.

HTH

You mean like coffee creamer?

jescapades Posted 30 Nov 2008 , 3:37am

i know this is late, but i thought i'd post mine, in case someone wants to save some ideas for next year?

i made these for thanksgiving dinner to go along with a pumpkin pie cake.
LL

sweet_2th_fairy Posted 30 Nov 2008 , 6:27am

Sorry, I know it's probably too late...but here's a picture of the cupcakes I made for this year's Thanksgiving.

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1289952

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%