Tutorials

Decorating By TheCakerator Updated 13 Nov 2008 , 3:29pm by Katie-Bug

TheCakerator Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 6:37pm
post #1 of 4

Hello I am trying to come up with a list for my brother since he drew my name for Christmas this year ... I was wondering how difficult it would be for him to order the Aine2 tutorials, or should I just have say my dh get that for me? I already have sugarshacks videos on my list and some books ....

on the other hand, can anyone give me some good , eeeeeks , non cake ideas for Christmas? icon_surprised.gif I would like to have an assortment of a few things on the list for around 50.00 each ....

3 replies
Katie-Bug Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 1:46pm
post #2 of 4

I can't help you with the Ain2 tutorials, but I know what you mean about wanting to ask for some non-cake things!! My family gets so tired to searching for cake goodies, I feel bad. I just don't know anything else to ask for!

Oh, I forgot!! I do know something that I want. It is really cake related, but that's my secert!! I first saw this a few years ago in a Sky Mall book. It a pad-like thing- that you write on and it puts it directly into your computer. Here is a link to some different kinds and reveiws: http://www.smorgasbord.net/digital-notepad-review/

Aldi had one last week, I hinted really nicely!! icon_redface.gif

TheCakerator Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 3:25pm
post #3 of 4

thanks for the reply .. .and yeah sometimes it's nice to get non cake related items .. and I know it makes shopping for my family who is not into cakes easier as well since they don't always know exactly what I am trying to describe to them ... and I'll go ahead and say it .. that notebook is a great idea!!!! Unfortunately it's over our agreed budget icon_cry.gif But hopefully some more people will chime in and I'll get some more ideas .. thanks again!!

Katie-Bug Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 3:29pm
post #4 of 4

Actually the at Aldi was like $45 or $49 , not sure which. I haven't really researched them, so I don't know if it's any good or not, but definatly a good price! icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%