Bakers Joy

Decorating By dellboi2u Updated 15 Nov 2008 , 5:48am by aztomcat

dellboi2u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dellboi2u Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 5:44pm
post #1 of 6

Hi everyone.... Just wondering if there are any Baker's Joy users out there? I started using it reciently and LOVE IT! It sprays on pans just like Pam, but I'm telling you NOTHING STICKS!! If I'm using the same flavor of cake for the same pan, I just wipe it out with a paper towell, spray again and pour my cake mix and bake!! It saves me sooooo much time!!

5 replies
ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 7:20pm
post #2 of 6

Love it! Just be sure to keep the nozzle clean (I pop off the little blue nozzle and rinse it each time I use it) and keep the orifice of that nozzle facing the red dot on the collar of the can. It can quit spraying and make a mess if you don't. I don't bake very often, so frequent users may not experience those problems.....

dellboi2u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dellboi2u Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 7:47pm
post #3 of 6

I know what you mean,lol. I keep it clean too, other wise you get splatters, or it just wont spray at all.... I just wipe mine down with a papertowell and that seems to work

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 1:35pm
post #4 of 6

I have used it and it is good. I have even bought the generic brand, worked great too!!

I now use cake release, I think it's a little cheaper. It works great too! thumbs_up.gif

need2sleep Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
need2sleep Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 2:44am
post #5 of 6

My Wilton instructor recommended and it's great!! I use it all the time.

aztomcat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aztomcat Posted 15 Nov 2008 , 5:48am
post #6 of 6

I'm a fan too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%