Parker-Longoria Wedding Cake

Decorating By norma20 Updated 14 Nov 2008 , 7:37am by MegWinn

norma20 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
norma20 Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 5:32pm
post #1 of 13

Love the couple but the color of their cake and the top figurine was not my favorite. What do you think?

http://www.latingossip.com/eva-longoria/do-you-like-evas-cake.html

12 replies
cakedout Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakedout Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 6:01pm
post #2 of 13

well, i have no idea who either of them are... icon_confused.gif but I kinda like the cake. Sure, it would have been better with just the roses on the top, but hey-it was a humerous gift, so i'd have used it too! icon_wink.gif

LoriMc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LoriMc Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 6:14pm
post #3 of 13

All I can think is that it probably tasted bitter with all that red icing and fondant.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 11:26pm
post #4 of 13

WOW! That is a giant cake! And I agree with Lori --- the icing prob didn't taste good.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 12:27am
post #5 of 13

If you look at where she's cutting it, you can see white icing is under the red, so my guess is the red is airbrushed on and it's not full of red food coloring thru-out.

lauritasolorzano Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lauritasolorzano Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 1:53am
post #6 of 13

I like it, it's a classic look for a cake. The topper could have been much better, not that outdated.

Laura

Chippi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chippi Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 2:00am
post #7 of 13

The cake look is gorgeous but I agree with the topper....lil odd for that cake. icon_smile.gif

angelatx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelatx Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 4:42pm
post #8 of 13

i think the concept of the cake is nice, but that topper is really cheesy. icon_confused.gif really takes away from the cake, especially cuz of the contrast in colors. from red to white. have a nice day everyone!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Brujalita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brujalita Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 4:51pm
post #9 of 13

If it's what the bride wants, it's perfect! icon_confused.gif

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 4:53pm
post #10 of 13

Well first of all, Tony Parker is one of the San Antonio Spurs!!!!!! party.gif And Eva is his evil wife. I like the design of the cake, but I think it would've been better without the topper and in a different color (and if he was cutting it with someone else...like me, perhaps? icon_wink.gif).

Pastelitoz4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastelitoz4u Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 6:49am
post #11 of 13

Too much red for me. The topper, well....I guess it is a one and only topper and it was made just for them. After all he is a basketball player.

Jopalis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jopalis Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 7:03am
post #12 of 13

Eva Longoria .... Gabby on Desperate Housewives...

MegWinn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MegWinn Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 7:37am
post #13 of 13

Strangely enough I saw some sort of "E" special on their wedding and the topper (as ugly as it is) was given to them as a gift by some big-wig (can't remember the name) who was attending their wedding. I imagine Eva felt cornered and HAD to use the topper!?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%