Does Anyone Know Where I Can Buy This?

Decorating By Michele01 Updated 12 Nov 2008 , 4:40pm by dellboi2u

Michele01 Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:43am
post #1 of 7

It is an acrylic cake seperator that looks like a mini vase, and you can put a flower or anything else inside. I can only find it on ebay, and the seller is in the United Kingdom. I will need it for a March wedding. I guess if I can't get one, I can just use a real vase?

6 replies
Laura102777 Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:59am
post #2 of 7

I don't know, but it says they will ship to the U.S. And they have 100% positive feedback, so I'd probably just go ahead and order it if it was me.

sayhellojana Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 5:00am
post #3 of 7

I wouldn't use a real vase, its not made for support. The eBay listing says it ships to the US, you should be able to buy it.

dragonflydreams Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 5:13am
post #4 of 7

. . . they state that they hand craft all of their items . . . you might be able to find someone locally that will do the same for you . . . but I'm with the others . . . they will ship and have already been making these items . . . if you found someone local you probably wouldn't save any money for them to make a "one of" . . .

panchanewjersey Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 5:19am
post #5 of 7

I just searched for you and found one here on Global Sugar Art and it comes with 5 other attachments or bases and it's about $90 something?
Sounds like alot more money than ebay but it's your call. Good luck!

Michele01 Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:32pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks everyone, I think I will just buy it off ebay. I don't really want to spend $90.00 on one. icon_smile.gif

dellboi2u Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 4:40pm
post #7 of 7

I swear I have seen something similar to that at Michaels. Not sure though icon_redface.gif You might check craft stores that carry vases

Quote by @%username% on %date%